1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

.ini files on ac graphics - how to

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by andrea_gi, Oct 23, 2014.

1. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

2. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

monza 66 10.00, reverse drive

Screenshot34687.jpg
    Screenshot34487.jpg
    Screenshot34407.jpg

3. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

fixed the autoexposure...

Attached Files:

4. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

maybe we have different understandings, but with your target set to 0.18, isnt the exposure just locked at 0.7?

5. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

Don't think so, but just try to set fixed exposure at 0.7 and check 13:00 and at 18:00 into the shadows car camera to see if the luminosity is the same...
    Andrea_gi

6. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

interesting, identical at 13:00 but at 18:00 drastically different, the target works completley different to how i guessed, so 0.18 is indeed a sensible value for your filter, learn something new every day!

ah youre also using different metering region, i guess this helps to get good exposure on external cams, espc on white cars, the default is obviously designed just for cockpit view

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  7. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

sorted my autoexposure now, had to set min limit a little higher to reduce the number of transitions on hilly tracks like lake louise where you end up looking at the sky often, left the metering region default as im not as fussed about replays

Attached Files:

8. burrito

burrito Alien

this file is an edited andrea file but for no sweetfx?

9. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

some onboard pics
    Screenshot14619.jpg
    Screenshot11868.jpg Screenshot12724.jpg Screenshot15642.jpg Screenshot13682.jpg

Screenshot30520.jpg
    Screenshot29704.jpg Screenshot29849.jpg Screenshot30520.jpg

10. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

11. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

couple of party shoots

Screenshot44389.jpg

this one is so low blurred because the pp set have dof aperture at 10
    is want more dof blur set aperture to 6-8
    Screenshot32747.jpg

eSEA One and L_White_S like this.
  12. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

because in screenshot 3d doen't like a lot of amazing shoots i put them here

Screenshot57279.jpg Screenshot60731.jpg Screenshot58732.jpg Screenshot64172.jpg Screenshot55616.jpg Screenshot66638.jpg

liakjim likes this.
  13. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

14. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

can't stop...
    guys i'm so satisfied...

Screenshot2885.jpg Screenshot2725.jpg Screenshot6905.jpg Screenshot14400.jpg Screenshot2684.jpg Screenshot17574.jpg Screenshot13603.jpg Screenshot11093.jpg Screenshot4145.jpg Screenshot12262.jpg

liakjim and L_White_S like this.
  15. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

photo pp set
    Screenshot5049.jpg
    nat pp set
    Screenshot4768.jpg

Attached Files:

16. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

nat definitely the way forward, for me the only thing i'd say is i dont think its possible to get a believable blue sky (as set by the default weather and colourcurves) without tonemapping set to function=1 as it is in the default PP preset. not too much of an issue for screenshots but in cockpit view when you see the sky a lot i find it hard to believe the sky would be so unsaturated/white

17. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

actually the "problem" is that the clouds are low height always on horizon view...BTW if you look at yourself profile image the sky is a lot white at the horizon...

18. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

In a photo because of IR etc, for realistic look though it should generally be more linear imo

19. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

function 1

Attached Files:

20. It's like trying to find Waldo when trying to find the differences in your screenshot comparisons.