1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Installed but won't launch on XBOX?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by RhythmMachine, Jun 23, 2020.

1. So I was able to install the game yesterday, but couldn't play it (when I try, it said "you're too early" and told me to check the launch date on the Microsoft store). The launch is officially today, but I still can't play it - same error. Anyone else having this problem?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Uninstalled and reinstalled; some cars still won't load Sep 28, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto corsa won't even boot. just purchased/installed. Dec 18, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa won't start [.NET 4.0 was not installed properly] Nov 13, 2013
    ACC Troubleshooting DLC installed but not on the game May 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Competition Server requiring DLCs already installed May 7, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4-AC2 Fatal Error after i installed my Logitech steeringwheel Aug 11, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Steam say AC is not installed but its in my HDD (!) Jan 2, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Bying ultimate edition when standard edition is already installed Jan 3, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot quit from non-VR ACC on monitor if SteamVR is installed Dec 19, 2018
    ACC Troubleshooting Insists DirectX not installed. Sep 19, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Having already installed AC, in which folder to install ACC? Sep 13, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Installed tested every way of fixing it and nothing works Jul 11, 2018
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes [Server] Dockerized AC Server with stracker, MinoRating and AC_TrackCycle preinstalled Feb 27, 2018
    General modding discussion Randomly uninstalled itself, lost all my mods Jan 26, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Game installed Dec 29, 2017

3. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan Gamer

The game is locked until 17:00 so 5pm , i believe it stated that on the pre-order screen.. So another 2 and a half hours of waiting i'm afraid if that means GMT...Or maybe they meant Italian time GMT +2 so only another hour and a half....

4. RWa

RWa Simracer

Or change time zone on your console to New Zealand

5. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan Gamer

This doe not work, the game is being released on the store at a time that has not yet been upon us.... Regardless of where you are in the world

6. Hardeep Kaur

Hardeep Kaur Rookie

Well, there are many are number of different reasons that can cause the Xbox One won’t load games problem. So, you need to try number of fixes before buying new one.

Try the solutions like
    • Restart your Xbox One Console
    • Uninstall and Reinstall Xbox One App
    • Restart the Xbox One Console
    • Test Network Connection
    • Delete & Create a New Profile
    • Remove Local Save Games & re-sync with Cloud
    • Check Game was Bought under your Account
    To check the detailed steps visit : Xbox One won’t load games or apps problem