1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Insufficient privileges to post/reply

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kidmaciek, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Wesley Cook

Wesley Cook Rookie

2. Wesley Cook

Wesley Cook Rookie

I am posting to hopefully be able to post a bug

3. Mark Pocock

Mark Pocock Rookie

Just posting here so I can post elsewhere

4. madmaxlp

madmaxlp Rookie

I am posting to hopefully be able to post a bug

5. Dgamax

Dgamax Rookie

Hi guys I got the same issue weirdly :s

6. WRacer

WRacer Rookie

7. strokemesilly

strokemesilly Rookie

Posting for priviliges.

Would be amazing in all the "important information" in the FAQ sections in this forum that they couldnt specify how it is users are supposed to obtain posting privileges without having to google search and loophole workaround it via this thread..

8. Pojo79

Pojo79 Rookie

It's not just you I get that too, can't post or download files. I guess it's not just vr that Kunos does a bad job of coding.

9. Pojo79

Pojo79 Rookie

Now I've posted, but I still am unable to post in any other forum, or download files. There is really no need for this. I get that it may be an attempt to stop people from posting ads, but there are better ways to do that.

10. J.Rycerz

J.Rycerz Rookie

To all,

I get the following error when starting AC and then can't start the game. hopefully someone can help me with this? The message that comes up is:

Cannot write to:
    OneDrive\AsettoCorsa\cfg\camera_onboard.ini
    Errorcode 1008

11. abaymajr

abaymajr Rookie

Trying to unlock privileges to post...

12. Trying to unlock privileges to post...

13. hdizzle

hdizzle Rookie

Also looking forward to participating!

14. Opprime

Opprime Rookie

Test to get access to forums.

15. Tarj

Tarj Rookie

Hi. Posting here to try my luck to post elsewhere

16. S Hughes

S Hughes Rookie

test to get access to log an issue

17. Nick Thorn

Nick Thorn Rookie

test to get access

18. roszman

roszman Rookie

I have the same problem, maybe after posting here I would be able to post :)

19. roszman

roszman Rookie

So how does it work? Do we need to wait some period of time?

20. Testing as well. Hopefully things will work after this reply.