1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Insufficient privileges to post/reply

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kidmaciek, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Racer

You have to link your steamid to get access rights for the game you own. It is mentioned somewhere, but i didnt see it first as well.

Richy.C likes this.
  2. Me too.... have a fun day...

3. Kenan79

Kenan79 Rookie

Testing...

4. Bob Pearson

Bob Pearson Rookie

And another test

5. SteelOak

SteelOak Rookie

What if someone have game on console? Still need to create Steam account in order to get help?
    Maybe someone here knows if PS4 version of ACC will have polish text language? I know Steam version has it but there is no info for console.

Dewald Nel likes this.
  6. paul linton

paul linton Rookie

me too cannot post in console section for advise and opinions

7. GreenSixty

GreenSixty Rookie

Posting here to test if this is my issue

8. Marcopolo

Marcopolo Rookie

Test to get privileges. I'm the same here. I'm new to this forum but am unable to reply to any post or ask a question on any existing post.

9. have the same issue.....can't answer or write new posts in many sup forums here

10. coderMaff

coderMaff Rookie

Me too, hi all!

11. Brocky05

Brocky05 Rookie

testing

12. coderMaff

coderMaff Rookie

Well that failed, still only access to some forums :(

13. Rayaarito

Rayaarito Rookie

Did anybody ever solves this?

14. FUBARxv

FUBARxv Rookie

Can I haz post?

15. GuS00007

GuS00007 Rookie

16. coderMaff

coderMaff Rookie

Yup, as soon as you link your Steam account (for PC users) the appropriate forums popup with in 24 hours..

17. Qualmdudler

Qualmdudler Rookie

Just posting to get privileges. Cheers

18. sscuster21

sscuster21 Rookie

Here for privileges as well.

19. Sandro Maroni

Sandro Maroni Rookie

Regarding new GT4
    I join in the joy of all those who love simulation and can not help but make the biggest compliments for this latest great job ..
    Among the many peculiarities, what struck me most is the "lightness" of driving that they have managed to transfer to all the cars.
    I also join the previous post to congratulate the great Aris and the fever he transmits ..
    Yes, please .. don't stop

20. palendrone

palendrone Rookie

associated accounts still no joy, will posting here allow me?