1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Insufficient privileges to post/reply

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kidmaciek, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Dani_Chechum

Dani_Chechum Rookie

posting here for privileges haha I need to fix g29 problems with the game :(

Littlefysh likes this.
  2. spiderdaddy

spiderdaddy Rookie

Darn, there was no advice on how to get started on posting to the forums anywhere.

Littlefysh likes this.
  3. Senor Teflon

Senor Teflon Rookie

Im having the same issue. I can only post. How did you fix it?

Littlefysh likes this.
  4. What is your issue, can you elaborate it.

Littlefysh likes this.
  5. Maxi1500

Maxi1500 Rookie

I just started playing AC yesterday, and am having trouble trying to find the right settings to for my wired 360 gamepad. I decided to try this forum, but I couldn't post in the relevant sub-forum, because I'm not privileged to do so. :eek:

If this is the only place I'm able to post I've got nothing to lose by trying my luck here. The default gamepad settings were rotten. far too twitchy. I've tried a few different recommended settings that I've found online, but nothing feels right. Car is either far too twitchy, or not responsive enough to do anything except drive around very slowly. I would also like to set the glance left/right/behind controls to the right stick (instead of the d-pad), but I can't do that in the gamepad settings for some reason.

Littlefysh likes this.
  6. gutibroker

gutibroker Rookie

Posting here in order to post a bug.

Littlefysh likes this.
  7. Raoulemilian

Raoulemilian Rookie

Mhaaa posting herrre

Littlefysh likes this.
  8. Littlefysh

Littlefysh Rookie

Posting here for new account reasons

9. Littlefysh

Littlefysh Rookie

So it's been a day and I still can't post anywhere but here and I don't understand why.

10. Ennis

Ennis Rookie

Same :-/

Littlefysh likes this.
  11. Tom Meakin

Tom Meakin Rookie

Same here!

Littlefysh likes this.
  12. Tom Meakin

Tom Meakin Rookie

Still no joy

Littlefysh likes this.
  13. Kishanp

Kishanp Rookie

a

Littlefysh likes this.
  14. bhamx2

bhamx2 Rookie

test

Littlefysh likes this.
  15. Testing here because I also can’t seem to post anywhere for months now?

Littlefysh likes this.
  16. Posting here as well, as I haven’t been able to post since joining months ago.

Littlefysh likes this.
  17. Is there something I need to achieve here in the forums before ACC let me add text or pictures to my signature?

18. Even with associating my Steam account, I still can't post a message in the troubleshooting forum. :confused:o_O (And this post is now waiting for moderator approval.)

19. G.Lau

G.Lau Rookie

Testing the theory that you need to post somewhere before you can create a post ‍♂️

20. thuno0r

thuno0r Rookie

testing