1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Inter-Community Challenge BigGrid Event!

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MrGit@Twitch, Dec 29, 2019.

1. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

*Placeholder.jpg* ;)

'ello everyone.

As some of you may already know, aside from the weekly BigGrid events, i'm currently arranging a special one-off event on Sunday January the 26th, this will pit various ACC communities against each other in an epic faceoff at Spa!

Currently i have seven communities confirmed (AOR,RLM,SSR,CHSR,PCDC,ACRL,ACTROLLVISION) and i have room for possibly two more (depending on confirmed driver count across the communities).

If your particular community wishes to take part, please respond to this post asap as spaces are limited and you'll need to be added to the email list to be kept up to date with details as and when things are confirmed.

Note: THIS IS NOT OPEN TO INDIVIDUALS.

This has the ingredients to be a particularly special race, up to 80 of the top ACC drivers battling for honours...order the popcorn right now!!!

AurusCE likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 167 – How to get your hans stuck. 22 minutes ago
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [GER] VMS Endurance Challenge Feb 12, 2020
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #165 Ok, I'll Alfa another go... Feb 8, 2020
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 164 – Learning Curves Feb 1, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room New Challenges at Simracing-united.net Jan 26, 2020
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 163 – The whining baby’s first step Jan 25, 2020
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 162 – More manageable at Magione Jan 18, 2020
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 160 – A muddle of models Jan 4, 2020
    Console Lounge Christmas Hotlap Challenge #159 – A Christmas triple tipple Dec 21, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #158 Dec 14, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #157 - Your Skills Will Be Tested Dec 8, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #156 - Untitled Nov 30, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #155 - Is It An SUV? Nov 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC Intercontinental GT Challenge Nov 23, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #154 – An xbone-nentially fast ride through the park Nov 16, 2019

3. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

Making sure our hat's fully in the ring at CMS!

4. Salvatore Amato

Salvatore Amato Simracer

it has been an awesome event (and I was in split 2) racing for the community is priceless.
    Hopefully there will be more in the future. 10/10