1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Introducing redline racing league!

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Sammy Venables, May 19, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    Welcome to the official Redline Racing League thread!

About Us

Redline Racing League was founded with a single mission statement, to create a clean, fair and most importantly fun racing environment for our members to enjoy. We are always striving to create a strong and friendly sim-racing community and to create friendships between our members. We are predominantly focusing on running Assetto Corsa league, however we are always listening to our members and we may branch out into other games to meet their requirements.

We will always be an Assetto Corsa focused league at heart!

Current Leagues:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In our leagues, we aim to make it as realistic as possible and yet, still have plenty of fun! We like to give our members the most unique experience unseen from other racing leagues. Whether your driving in our Closed Wheel GT3 series where you can choose from 9 cars. To our Open Wheel series using the RSR Formula 3 car or just joining us for a little fun session!. We always include all our members to join any of our races, and value all opinions left by our members to create the most unique league out there. We will never ask you for money and will always do what's right for our members within the league. No one gets left behind!

Dedicated Teamspeak 3.0 Server

Our competitive league races take place in the evenings on the weekend. We are always on Teamspeak when we are racing, so we recommend you download a copy and hop on! Microphone or not!

[​IMG]

Teamspeak IP: ts3.redlineracingleague.co.uk

It's not all about racing

To enable better engagement with our members, we often run fun non competitive events on Assetto Corsa during the weekdays when we aren't racing. Whether it be Mini's around Brands Hatch, or Buses around the Nordschleife, we'll have a go!

How to join?

We also have a website which on there you will find out about future events, news, drivers standings and also have access to our dedicated forums and interact other members. (http://redlineracingleague.co.uk). We promise to add more content with future development on the website for maximum member engagement. If your interested in joining please visit our steam group at (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RedlineRacingLeague)

That's all from us for now, we would like to extend a personal invite to everyone that wises to join our league. And we look forward to seeing new faces on the track!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download Sep 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download Sep 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs any plan introducing safety car and pit animation? Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Blog Introducing the 5 point tyre model for ACC! Jul 18, 2019
    Chit Chat Room [DIY] Introducing my new rim Nov 19, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Introducing the Ferrari 250 GTO for Assetto Corsa - Live Stream by Stefano Sep 13, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Introducing Www.RaceLeagues.com Jun 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Introducing Web based AC Server Manager from Korean AC user group! Mar 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Introducing: thesetupmarket.com - the place to share setups. Sep 9, 2015
    3D car models Introducing the ferrari inspired f80 hyper-car for assetto corsa Aug 16, 2015
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Redline Motorsport 12Hr of Suzuka Trailer Feb 29, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RLM (Redline Motorsport) ACC Season 2 Live Broadcasts. (Bi Weekly Friday's) Dec 20, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Redline Motosport (RLM) - Season 2 with 2019 cars and tracks. Oct 23, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Redline Motorsport New Website + Lambo Rex Event - Tonight! Aug 16, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room New Website has Launched - Redline Motorsport 1 Year on Aug 13, 2019

3. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

I'm confused about the times the races are, how many laps usually or the time frames for each event. Couldn't find that specific info.

4. Arch

Arch Alien

Good presentation and the idea of lower classes than just GT3 and F1 interests me. I'd love to race some Elises.

I'll take a look a bit later. Good job on making your presentation look professional.

Leemstradamus and Sammy Venables like this.
  5. Hi There,

Sorry we didn't mention it. The time specified is the time the event starts. So we would do a 30 minute practice followed by a 20 minute qualifying and then a 20-30 lap race depending on size of the circuit. So depending on the league for instance the GT series you would come on at 7:00PM GMT to start practicing for the race which would start at 7:50PM GMT.

Hope this helps :)

Leemstradamus and Ethermaster like this.
  6. RRL has a team of very 'talented' admins who all helped create this presentation and they are very grateful for your comments after all the effort they put into it, Also we like creating new leagues so if we have other members that express an interest we would happily create a Elise league :)

Last edited: May 20, 2015
    Leemstradamus likes this.
  7. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the time update and this may just be what I'm looking for. Honestly I would say run a rotating series in there for Sunday. That's the day I could participate and would be interested. I vote for a lotus 240r league. And as we go we could come up with others.

Also the site looks stunning!

8. Peter65

Peter65 Gamer

Hallo I'm Seee, many know me on free server , I'm part of that group of many, and many drivers corrected, last night I had the misfortune to run on your server at Spa, where I was kik, my first kik . someone will think if im drunk ? the point is that , your admin was very unfair, you do not give kik as if you are the King, the server is yours and you can do whatever you want,but you have to be humble is to think about what you do,I can understand if I was incorrect or idiot as there are servers that run to ruin the other races, but I repeat I am part of the many pilots correct, then admin if you do not you do well, you learn from your colleagues and administrators .learn. I make you an example, on servers Aloog, when there is an director there, and something is wrong, they you warn, warn three times, maybe it's too much, maybe not, but examples are many, therefore the viewer is learning, why not throw out the pilots as well, without that they have done something wrong, there was another driver, the name is Martin, kik, I dont understand why ,I saw the drive for a few minutes, I did not see anything strange and they asked him not to kik . nothing .... kik. the point is this we are pilots and are expected correctness with everyone . from directors are expect correctness , I repeat do not throw so pilots .Well now I leave you and I apologize for the trouble and for my language, think anybody would laugh at reading taste, both for content and for errors, then dear friends and fellow drivers attention when you pass by them, because you, I say you could drive well, very well, be very correct , but if the admin it is in bad evening you may find yourself out of the race, as well, without understanding it. From there you hard returns ,I'm sorry instead of attracting new riders,You chased them away? if you are happy.

Bye and thanks
    Seee

9. Hi Peter,

Please PM me about this.

Kind Regards,

Naked Squirrel

10. Ethermaster

Ethermaster Gamer

Hi Pete65,

Thank you for your comments expressing your dissatisfaction with regards your personal experience on our public server.

I do offer my personal apologizes that you feel that you have been unfairly treated, however I can confirm (checked the logs for the admins IP addresses) that no admins where on the public server last night at Spa. All the admin's name's can be found on our website if you where kicked from the server by anyone that is not on that list then I can rest assure you that it wasn't us and this will be investigated further.

A link to all our admins names can be found here: http://redlineracing.byethost11.com/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=leaders

If one of our admins did kick you please feel free to PM me their name and I will personally have a chat with them letting them know that there conduct was not at the level expected by us and not in-accordance with our mission statement. We are a fair league and normally do give warnings as our full members will know as we have stated in our members charter.

We hope that you will either contact me directly to resolve your dissatisfaction, if you have have any further comments to Redline Racing League please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.

Kindest regards,

Ethermaster

11. NSE466

NSE466 Rookie

RRL is now pleased to announce that it will be doing two new Formula Leagues, 1 for the upcoming Formula Renault mod, and one for the Lotus Exos 125 Stage 1, the Exos will also have custom skins, along with a Safety Car skin for the Ferrari 458, here is a look at the safety car!
    [​IMG]

If you are interested in joining the leagues, click on the one you want to below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for reading and we hope to see you on the grid!

Josabooba likes this.
  12. [​IMG]
    Redline racing is proud to present two
    new openwheel leagues. The Formula Exos league and the Formula Renualt 3.5 league!

The Formula Exos league is designed with new members in mind. This league offers Novices and Intermediate level drivers to race against others at the same skill level to have close wheel to wheel battles on track. This league will also help develops drivers skills becoming a faster and safer driver.

[​IMG]

The Formula Renualt 3.5 league is designed to be as realistic as the actual 2014 season. You will be able to select any team form the 2014 season and race around the exact same tracks in the 2014 season. (Not one or two tracks have been changed). This league is for those who want the true racing experience!

[​IMG]

Interested in the following leagues? Join our league on the forums and sign up for the following leagues!
    Forums: http://redlineracing.byethost11.com/phpBB3/index.php

Openwheel not quite your thing? We also happen to run a closedwheel league featuring the GT3 cars which has had it's first successful season!

Josabooba and Leemstradamus like this.
  13. Josabooba

Josabooba Racer

Just a note that the upcoming Formula Exos S1 League times have been rescheduled to a much more suitable time and will now run on: Wednesday Nights 7pm GMT.

Formula Exos S1 - Race Calendar
    Race 1 - Imola - 12th August 2015
    Race 2 - Magione - 19th August 2015
    Race 3 - Spa - 26th August 2015
    Race 4 - Mugello - 2nd September 2015
    Race 5 - Vallelunga (Full) - 9th September 2015
    Race 6 - Monza - 16th September 2015
    Race 7 - Nurburgring - 23rd September 2015
    Race 8 - Zandvoort - 30th September 2015
    Race 9 - Silverstone (GP) - 7th October 2015

Race Format
    Practice
    : 30 mins
    Qualifying: 15 mins
    Race: 30-40 laps*, 45 mins approx

*Laps depend on each track

All races will be on Wednesday at 7:00pm (19:00) GMT. Please be on Teamspeak 3 by 6:25 so we can get the race started as soon as possible. Signup Here

14. Josabooba

Josabooba Racer

RRL GT3 2015 Season 2 League calendar has been announced and there are a few seats free (4 of 24). Season 2 starts this coming Sunday 23rd Aug and each Sunday thereafter.

A Google calendar can be found on our forum (link).

RRL GT3 2015 Season 2 League schedule
    Rnd 1 Silverstone 23rd August 2015 7:00PM GMT
    Rnd 2 Monza 30th August 2015 7:00PM GMT
    Rnd 3 Road America 6th September 2015 7:00PM GMT ver 2.6 (Jul 29, 2015)
    Rnd 4 Mugello 13th September 2015 7:00PM GMT
    Rnd 5 Spielberg (Red Bull Ring) 20th September 2015 7:00PM GMT ver 1.0 (Jul 25, 2015)
    (mid season break - 1 week)
    Rnd 6 Brands Hatch 4th October 2015 7:00PM GMT ver 1.01 (Apr 11, 2015)
    Rnd 7 Spa 11th October 2015 7:00PM GMT
    Rnd 8 Paul Ricard 18th October 2015 7:00PM GMT ver 0.9.1 (Jun 1, 2015)
    Rnd 9 Nurburgring 25th October 2015 7:00PM GMT
    Rnd 10 Zandvoort 1st November 2015 7:00PM GMT

Race Format
    Practice
    : 30 mins
    Qualifying: 15 mins
    Race: 20-30 laps*, 45 mins approx

*Laps depend on each track

- Dedicated server and Custom Skins allowed.
    - Weekly Race Reports, Race Results & Leaderboards.
    - New Members are Welcome

All races will be on Sunday at 7:00pm (19:00) GMT. Please be on Teamspeak 3 (mic not required but recommended) by 6:25 so we can get the race started as soon as possible. Full Details & Signup Here

Sam 3 likes this.
  15. Josabooba likes this.
  16. Sam 3

Sam 3 Rookie

[​IMG]
    Redline Racing Endurance Race
    Barcelona Moto 3 Hours

Barcelona Moto 3 Hours
    24th October 2015 17:00PM GMT (UK)

Custom skins

Custom skins are allowed BUT they must be given to me (Sam) either over Teamspeak, steam or a download link in your sign-up BEFORE Thursday 22nd October . A pack will be put together and the link will be provided.

Qualification/Points System
    All drivers will be given a classification in; A,where they finished overall and B, in their class.
    Points will not be awarded to drivers individually (as not in league scenario), instead drivers determine how many points their constructor will earn. All drivers will earn points towards this.

Although this may not be a league results will be combined from other Endurance events. All drivers results will be stored on a spreadsheet with finishing positions.

Race Format:
    Practice: 10 minutes to allow drivers to connect
    Qualifying: 20 Minutes (16:30)
    Races: 3 Hours timed (17:00PM-20:00PM)
    Rolling starts will be used.

Car List

Cars will not be limited but the class size will. Drivers must sign up for themselves to avoid confusion.

GT3(10/24 AVAILABLE)

Please Sign up here: http://redlineracing.byethost11.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=196

17. [​IMG] [​IMG]

On the behalf of Redline Racing, we are proud to announce Season 3 of our very successful GT3 series and our just as popular Formula Renault 3.5 season 2! We had some great turn out for both leagues and we hope to continue this for the next season! Also introducing our new Junior M235i League designed for those who don't want any serious competition and all about fun! If your are interested in any of the leagues we offer then please visit http://redlineracing.byethost11.com/. On the behalf of Redline Racing we look forward to seeing some new faces in our races!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2015
  18. Stoner79-UK

Stoner79-UK Rookie

Looks good, just registered.

19. [​IMG]

We have had such a success with the GT3 Closed Wheel Series achieving a full grid within 10 days! We are proud to introduce the RRL Formula 3 Open Wheel Series! In this series we aim to create the most realistic series of it's kind available to all sim-racers. With Formula 1 style Q1/2/3 qualifying sessions followed by a 45 minute race that counts towards a championship. You can definitely expect some close racing! To also spice things up a bit tyre wear will be doubled to introduce all kinds of different strategies which will allows our races, to be anyone's race for the taking! The car was chosen for it's easy to drive characteristics which will allow some close racing, no matter what skill level you are! For more information click the link HERE!: http://redlineracingleague.co.uk/f3 to sign up to our league! As always drop us a line on here if you have any questions.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    Andrea Lojelo and Muffin 2 like this.