1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Introducing the Ferrari 250 GTO for Assetto Corsa - Live Stream by Stefano

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Schnipp, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

OH HOLY ****.

New live stream with @Lord Kunos tomorrow, Sept. 14th at 18:00 CEST!!!

:D:D:D

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    3D car models Introducing the ferrari inspired f80 hyper-car for assetto corsa Aug 16, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download Sep 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download Sep 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs any plan introducing safety car and pit animation? Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Blog Introducing the 5 point tyre model for ACC! Jul 18, 2019
    Chit Chat Room [DIY] Introducing my new rim Nov 19, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Introducing Www.RaceLeagues.com Jun 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Introducing Web based AC Server Manager from Korean AC user group! Mar 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Introducing: thesetupmarket.com - the place to share setups. Sep 9, 2015
    Online Leagues / Championships room Introducing redline racing league! May 19, 2015
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get official Ferrari 296 livery Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 296 GT3 Only 2 MFD pages Nov 24, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa Ferrari F1 Tribute League Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Physics Why the Ferrari 296 has no suspension? Aug 20, 2023
    ACC Physics Ferrari Challenge Emaps Jul 23, 2023

3. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

With his Lordship himself? Most interesting!

4. Fantastic! Been too long since we had one of these - always far more insightful than any post on any forum. Look forward to it.

IgnacioKotas and Schnipp like this.
  5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I guess that's the point of it. ;)

6. Looking forward to it!

7. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

Fall starts in 10 days. They said early fall. Can't wait.
    How many weeks do you guys think we are about to wait for those dreams that come true ? :rolleyes:

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

What dreams are you talking about?

It's already announced the Ferrari DLC will launch next tuesday (19th).

9. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Just look at that ! Seems perfect to me :)
    [​IMG]

10. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Robin_NL likes this.
  11. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Nice. Will be on the Bus home than but I'll try to check it out!

12. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

13. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

What's your assumption based on? It's a big claim, it's not red (at least not anymore). :)

14. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I was looking at many details, but mostly at the rear spoiler, which is not as sharp as most other GTOs, also there is harder edge where body meets the spoiler, also rear fender seems to be a bit less curved down towards the rear of the car, while later GTOs seems to have it sligtly more curved, perhaps the rear is slightly shorter than other models (I suppose later ones). Actually not sure about, it is a very interesting car, lots to discover, and the fact that each one is slightly different makes it whole lot more interesting :)

Yeah the color doesn't match though :D But it is just a color. I guess most of the valuable classics gets repainted time after time.

Some might even get rebodied IIRIC hearing mentioned in Goodwood stream.

I was also looking at Stirling Moss GTO, but soon found some differences, such as driver being in the right side, and well also the color too haha

Well... 3387 also seems to be most expensive one, so I guess thats a meaningful point to select it. It must be most expensive not without a reason.

Oh also the Horse at the front looks exactly the same, and the way it is mounted too. :)

pankykapus likes this.
  15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I guess the most meaningful point to select one would be easy access to taking photos, thus e.g. a GTO in a Ferrari Museum. ;)

16. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

@Berniyh maybe, that also could be the one, hard to say :) I can find few llittle differences in 3387, though very little, to the point that they are very questionable. Also that one in Museum has number 24 gumball.

Most other GTO models seems to have smoother or sharper blade of rear spoiler.

Thats slightly different also it is 1963
    [​IMG]

Blue one is matching. But seems not to have mirrors.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  17. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

What I forgot to say: great to hear that Stefano is doing a stream again.

Unfortunately, can't be there when it's live, but I'll watch it afterwards for sure. :)

18. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

To me it also seems the 3387.
    The 3387 original color was blue, crashed a couple of times and repainted red twice and then repainted again to the original blue.

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  19. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Yay, a new stream with my favorite bald guy after the old man :)

Calendar updated!

mms and Schnipp like this.
  20. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

What ? Holy new there, thank you Schnipp for clarification. But why do I fail to spot those news when I'm looking for them ? Shouldn't it be anounced in "News and Anouncements" subforum ? o_O

21. This will be good ...