1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[iraceonline.com] spring championship, rally section and much more

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by A. Gamberini, May 23, 2015.

1. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

AUTUMN CHAMP
    ALFA GTA
    6 ROUNDS | 40mins | STATS PAGE
    STARTS ON OCTOBER

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    Cristian Naso, Riccardo and fioc like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room virtueller-Asphalt Spring Championship Feb 26, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Tuning out high Spring / Return-to-center with SC2 Pro? Feb 7, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Lotus 98T Trail braking and downshifting with GTeye springs May 20, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Exiled Virtual Motorsports Spring Series 1 May 11, 2020
    ACC Physics Helper Springs..? Apr 16, 2020
    ACC Physics Spring effect ffb?? Feb 13, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues PC G920 Center Spring & FFB not working ONLY on AC Jan 18, 2020
    Bug reports Heavy center spring on Fanatec CSW 2.5 Jul 26, 2018
    General modding discussion How can make the suspension's spring animation May 3, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Fanatec CSW 2.5 super heavy “center spring” Jan 7, 2018
    Chit Chat Room T500 pedals broken throttle spring Dec 26, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Centering spring force (hard to steer) Dec 6, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Does AC ignore Spring effect? Sep 18, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - Front helper springs are not collapsed Jul 11, 2017
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres How to simulate Pre-Load on front/rear spring ? Jun 27, 2017

3. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

CURRENTLY OUR RALLY COMBO IS
    • server name: IRACEONLINE.COM RALLY
    • stats page: HERE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

[​IMG]

but iraceonline.com offer doesn't end here, we already started the first champ using GT2 cars, all official seats are taken but you can sign-up as wild card, give a glance HERE

in the future will be more and more champs with assetto corsa and with car type / tracks decided by you through polls

have fun !!

Last edited: May 23, 2015
  5. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

6. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

... We decided, by poll, to use the F1 2014 from the famous formula corsa group, don t miss this championship.!!

7. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

I can't figure out why the 98T doesn't get the love it deserves. Everyone uses that Formula Corsa mod.

A. Gamberini likes this.
  8. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

hello mate, you're right but as admin of a group I have to satisfy the majority of my members

by the way, won the Formula Corsa so on September we'll start its champ, don't miss it ;)

[​IMG]

9. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

upcoming champ on first post above :)

10. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

I understand your commitment to the voting process; I'm just disappointed I missed the vote.

I am finding it very hard to find a Lotus 98T league. It boggles my mind given the amount of Senna is God fanboys out there.

A. Gamberini likes this.
  11. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

hello drivers,

new champ is coming on October, formula classic with Ferrari F312T over six rounds lasting 40mins each :cool:

first post updated with details

join us at iraceonline.com, feel free to leave an english reply, we'll do the same ;)

12. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

Hello drivers

now our champ is password free for all A+B+C minorating ranked guys :cool:

don't miss it, starts on 27 October 21:00CET, the F312T is wonderful

practice server is up for your training :) and the stats page available aswell ;)

13. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

hello drivers,

at IRACEONLINE.COM we race but, along with next bend, we never stop thinking for the next champ :eek::D

poll opened to decide between mods: Lotus BT49, F. Renault or Caterham :cool:

if you like one of this don't miss THE POLL ;)

14. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

HI GUYS,

DUE TO RECENT RELEASE OF RSR FORMULA 3 MOD I ASK YOU ALL THE INTEREST IN A CHAMP WITH IT BY IRACEONLINE.COM

PLEASE VOTE HERE :)
    http://goo.gl/X6PLij

Thanks!!

15. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

and finally we have planned the FORMULA3 champ with the great mod from RADIATORS RSR

starts on January, sin rounds, 2 x20 mins manches/round, stats page, 24/7 server

on first post above the flyer ;)

16. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

17. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

[​IMG]
    Race 4Fun - It is completely free - Server Open
    Click HERE for more info.

A. Gamberini likes this.
  18. Riccardo

Riccardo Racer

19. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

Cristian Naso likes this.
  20. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

Hello to all drivers addicted of assetto corsa :cool:

you are all invited to the Green Hell event with the fantastic LOTUS 72D

the server will be password free but only accessible to minoranked drivers with A, B level

server name: iraceonline | only the brave | ...

for more info run here :)

[​IMG]

21. A. Gamberini

A. Gamberini Racer

hello all,

we planned the vintage champ for next autumn season, more info here

champ at a glance:

• Alfa GTA - dream pack1
    • 6 rounds
    • 40mins race
    • first test race at Imola on 06th september
    • first round at Brands Hatch on 04th October