1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is AC struggling to keep people interested?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Pick, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Turk

Turk Alien

I've found trying to break the hot lapping challenges pretty good, Pauls F40 S3 one has been fun and productive with BenC helping others match he's incredible time. The RSR pro rating challenges are ongoing, you can't maintain a position for long in that someones always nipping at your heels.

I understand many people just want to get into multiplayer and are probably good enough that they don't need to hot lap as much but I'm having a great time every time I launch the game and do anything competitive in it.

donShere, Mogster, Kristaps and 4 others like this.
  2. Bill

Bill Gamer

waiting on MP. i don't really like being solo on a track and i never liked racing AI in any game.

3. Wildchild

Wildchild Gamer

I wont say lost intrest, but current state of game is kinda "boring". I enjoy driving hotlaps, but when i feel like driving against AI, i will change the game. AI has so much work to do, that it will take a moment to really focus on AC completely. I will not stop playing AC but i just need other driving modes than hotlap/drift. Working ones.

And dont take this as a whine... I know its early access.... ;D

4. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

Ok, we all wait for the mp! But till it comes there are some excellent pro leagues on Rivali Tempo and many nice events on RSR to keep us interested. I'm far from bored!

On a side note, I don't think it is wise to start multiplayer without having done some practice first. I'd guess that there will be some mess if the majority of the gamers that haven't played the game for a month jump on the mp servers! Destruction derby style :D

Kristaps and djkostas like this.