1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Is my butt to big? Educate me on why my rear keeps stepping out.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by R1-Limited, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Hey R1, did you manage to tame your rear end or does it still do the Voodoo dance ?

2. R1-Limited

R1-Limited Racer

Its calming down, thanks fore asking, I have not been able to really do much more than a few laps as it was the 4th and away for the week. for the record I can run consistent laps with a safe and or aggressive setup. I have been able to bring my lap times down for now besting 5 seconds off my slowness. As example at Zolder, running the Vantage Safe vs the Ferrari Safe I am 6 seconds faster in the Ferrari. If I start mucking with the same setup of the vantage to reduce understeer I can drop 5 seconds however the *** starts dancing Over steer.
    Thanks to the video offered and watched on F1, it made sense so my first attempt last night I was able to run consistent 1.34s at Zolder. So yes, and no.
    I am certainly over driving the car per my stats. But what I have found is depending on the car, I can set it up to be at min mid pack survivalist
    :)