PS4 issue when saving replay

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Ciccina2016, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Racer

Although I saved the replay and the game successfully stated to save it , the replay was not there.
    This is to do with all my previous replays saved in the past ( around 15).

Once deleted all of them , it was possible to save again .

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Setups not saving and causing game save synchronisation issues Aug 26, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Acserverlauncher issue when saving server_cfg.ini preset Jul 19, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster T-Gt + T3PA issues Jul 27, 2018
    General modding discussion Digital instruments mesh-font issue Jul 5, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TX wheel FFB issue Jun 24, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech 920 mapping issue Jun 17, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Forum login issues Jun 14, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds On PC wheel ...... (solved: drivers issue) May 29, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Fanatec CSR clutch issue May 29, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Connection Issue: The server seems to be unavailable May 28, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Stuttering Issue Apr 23, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Connection Issue: The server seems to be unavailable Apr 23, 2018
    General modding discussion Fading away texture issue Apr 5, 2018
    General modding discussion AI issue on modded track hairpin Apr 2, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Weird Issue with my Force Feedback (Logitech Driving Force GT) Mar 16, 2018

3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Had this issue too. I thought I just forgot to save the one I wanted.