1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Issue with my wheel!

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Kārlis, May 24, 2020.

1. Kārlis

Kārlis Rookie

Hello. I have a issue with my Trustmaster TMX pro steering wheel. I cannot find place where to bind keys, and issue is with pedals, i have to acceleration with cluth pedal, brakes are good and gas pedal dont even exist, maybe some one can help me? Thank you!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Asseto corsa having sevre issues with G920 wheel and shifter May 1, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec CSL McLaren GT3 Wheel Rim Issues Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Issues with my Accuforce DD wheel (noise). Oct 23, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Controller Issue - Button and view "look with wheel" not working since 1.07 Aug 10, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Force Feedback Issue with Front-wheel drive cars Jul 25, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Perennial issue with center-calibrating Fanatec Forza wheel Jul 16, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ISSUE - Steering wheel animation turns +360° Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Wheel Rotation Issue: Syncing on-screen with actual wheel May 30, 2019
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Track width/camber/wheel fitment issue during MP Mar 5, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Fanatec wheel display issues Jan 20, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec GT3 wheel rotation issue Oct 11, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals minor wheel support issue Sep 21, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals WHEEL INVERTED issue. Impossible to drive Sep 12, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster TX wheel FFB issue Jun 24, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds On PC wheel ...... (solved: drivers issue) May 29, 2018