1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Issue: wrong colors in ac after nvidea driver update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Tim Meuris, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

Hi guys,

to start: merry Christmas everybody!
    and to continue:
    after a driver update in nvidea my colors are all wrong (blueish) in AC
    does anyone know how to fix this?

help would be much appreciated

thnx!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Pedals mapped wrong, changing causes an issue. Dec 26, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Hotfix 1 new Issue: Fanatec RevLEDs wrong order from right to left Jun 1, 2019
    General modding discussion Glass texture issue or wrong settings? Nov 8, 2014
    ACC Audio Jaguar G3 - Engine Sound issue Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RTG issue Feb 5, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec Pedal issue Nov 7, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds launching issue Sep 15, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues AO Baking Issue Jul 20, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues McLaren 720S door model issue Jul 14, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Camera control issue Jul 10, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals PC - FFB issues Jun 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Weird connection issue with Server browser Jun 7, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Ping: "You're the issue" indicator Jun 4, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Barcelona Turn 10 graphical texture issue May 29, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Connection issues in multiplayer after 1.9.3 May 26, 2023

3. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi, please check post processing presets. You can change it in the video options and/or in game with the related app.

4. 03area

03area Rookie

I've found that since today's update from AC or possibly something else, my graphics are also a bit blueish. But also. My resolution seems to be changed even though I've set it to my native resolution.

5. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Often when updating drivers your desktop settings get reset and resolutions change... Most games read your desktop settings prior to loading, AC does this if you disable "full screen" mode, and for me it looks better normally anyway.

I have to disable fullscreen to remove conflicts with nvidia reference boards and black scrolling bars on non hdmi lcd's (triple screen), try it either way and see if it helps.

It's clear Kunos have a lot more work to do on the PP filters, enable the in game PP app to switch between them if you didn't already know...

6. 03area

03area Rookie

I've resolved my issue. Turned out that my in game resolution was my native one but at 23hz. Changed to 59hz and my issues were all resolved. Colours are back to what they were and same for the layout too.

7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Good to hear that you solved it and also nice by you coming back and tell how you did solve it so people that having the same issue might find this thread. More people on forums should learn from you!

Merry Christmas!

Jim Michels likes this.
  8. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

Thnks for the help but none of it worked...

9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Ohhh.. I thought it was OP (you) that have solved it.. to bad it didnt work for you.

Have you tried to go back to the previous drivers?

10. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

yup,no result either

11. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

reinstalled the driver
    left screen (vga) is still pale
    while right (hdmi) and middle (displayport) are ok
    any ideas?

12. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

I`m not sure if it is your nvidia driver Tim. Something changed in the on-track exposure/gamma levels with the v1.0.1 update, and I`m (sadly) back to having to hit the page down key to drop the massively over exposed lighting every single time I hit the track (a problem that was totally fixed with v1.0RC, and now broken again with v1.0.1). The over exposure generally makes midday look like a bright blue paradise, and 8am with a low bright sun looks like the Beatles redesigned the game.

Just in case you are having problems with the same thing - when you are on track, hold the page down key for a few seconds and see if it`s helping any.

13. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

hey guys,
    late last night, actually early this morning,
    I managed to get the colors right again
    don't ask me how cause it's hard to remember
    checked if my rgb settings where at full range
    and then used the rgb toggler again and rebooted my pc, guess it was sthing like this
    hopefully it's alright now
    looked ok to me in the pits but haven't been on track yet
    thanks for all the help!

cheers

T

14. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Oh yes, the infamous nvidia hdmi bug. It's been that way for years... No clue why they won't fix it... After any new driver install you need to run that little mod patch For full color range.

Glad you got it sorted.

Tim Meuris likes this.
  15. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

suffering from it again
    and i can tell you that the mod patch for full range has no langer results
    best thing i could do was as first posted to fiddle with the post-process filters
    not ideal but better than disabling full-screen mode
    the taskbar below was too distracting