1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

XB1 Issues connecting to Multiplayer Servers

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Dan Reaper, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Dan Reaper

Dan Reaper Rookie

I recently purchased Assetto Corsa on the xbox one, Looking to play it with a couple friend, But I have had nothing but issues when trying to connect to the servers.

As soon as I load the game up and the 505 Games logo appears, It states there is an issue connecting to the servers.. I have noticed by reading through the forums that I am not the only one that this has happened too, And it appears to have started when the latest 1.20.0.0 patch was released.

I spoke to a 505 Games Support Rep who again told someone to go and post it on this forums, Not that it'll get sorted or fixed.

I feel personally that I have wasted my money in getting this game, as I enjoy playing online games with friends, But as I am not able to achieve this on Assetto Corsa at the moment. I don't see how it was ever a good purchase.

Something need's to be fixed within the game as it's not a Microsoft issue or xbox issue, But more an issue with Assetto itself.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality Rift S Performance and Tracking Issues Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Gameplay New start system issues Feb 11, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Endurance racing gameplay issues Feb 6, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Several ACC Issues and some deal breakers Feb 6, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec CSL McLaren GT3 Wheel Rim Issues Feb 5, 2020
    Bug reports Some Issues with V 1.2.3 Dec 28, 2019
    ACC Gameplay After 1.2 Update AI still have issues Dec 27, 2019
    ACC Physics Handling issues after manually changing setup Dec 12, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Issues in VR with latest Oculus Rift firmware update - READ INSIDE FOR WORKAROUND Dec 5, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Having Issues Regarding Assetto Corsa Self-Hosted Dedicated Server Nov 21, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Championship save issues Nov 4, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Rolling start issues (full motion rig). Nov 3, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.1.1]2018 Silverstone Endurance championship round issues Oct 28, 2019
    ACC User Interface Two minor UI issues in track select screen Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Issues with my Accuforce DD wheel (noise). Oct 23, 2019