1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

XB1 Issues connecting to Multiplayer Servers

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Dan Reaper, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Dan Reaper

Dan Reaper Rookie

I recently purchased Assetto Corsa on the xbox one, Looking to play it with a couple friend, But I have had nothing but issues when trying to connect to the servers.

As soon as I load the game up and the 505 Games logo appears, It states there is an issue connecting to the servers.. I have noticed by reading through the forums that I am not the only one that this has happened too, And it appears to have started when the latest 1.20.0.0 patch was released.

I spoke to a 505 Games Support Rep who again told someone to go and post it on this forums, Not that it'll get sorted or fixed.

I feel personally that I have wasted my money in getting this game, as I enjoy playing online games with friends, But as I am not able to achieve this on Assetto Corsa at the moment. I don't see how it was ever a good purchase.

Something need's to be fixed within the game as it's not a Microsoft issue or xbox issue, But more an issue with Assetto itself.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Issues with Saved Games Today at 9:34 AM
    ACC User Interface Auto highlights feature issues Sep 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Forum permissions issues Aug 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE - Common issues, fixes and workarounds Aug 13, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Championship Mid-Race Save Issues Aug 12, 2019
    ACC Audio 1.0.7 beta VR Audio Issues (Samsung Odyssey) Aug 5, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer Issues Summary (1.0.7 v2) Jul 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions (title edited by mod) I have issues with ACC Jul 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swaps do not work - many bugs and issues Jul 19, 2019
    ACC User Interface Multiple UI Issues Jul 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI Incident & Collection Of Other Issues Jul 16, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ISSUES - 1.0.6 - Some problems with gamepad persisted Jul 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer lobby issues Jul 11, 2019
    ACC Gameplay ISSUES - some needed fix on UI and gameplay Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Ranking general issues Jun 20, 2019