1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

It keeps hitting the fan in 2020

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Coopdog72, Jun 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Coopdog72

Coopdog72 Rookie

I started console simracing in January 2020. I had a Logitec G920 on a table tray and a Xbox one X. So yes I started with Forza then moved to F1 2019. It all started when I came across Aris drives channel on YouTube and I learned about Assetto Corsa. It was an older title but I gave it a shot. Wow!! I've never felt these forces come from this wheel before, i was hooked. I tricked my wife( I mean talked to my Wonderful Super Awesome wife) into me needing a better wheel. The logitech was 300 so she's like ( he wants a 500 dollar setup) WRONG!!! I want the Fanatec CSW setup, Yep it's $1500 plus I just can't drive without the formula 2 rim. ( I'm smiling like a teenage boy who snuck into a strip club). I promise my Lovely, Amazing, If GOD had an Angel by his side it was her, (did I say she was Lovely?)Wife that it'll be Ok we'll put it back in savings (right after WE get a rig) notice the We, I mean WE can't put all this on a table tray. The choices were exhausting she knew I wanted the Next Level GTTrack, yep its $1000. This Amazing, Beautiful, I don't know what I did to deserve her woman says YES!! I know everything sounds great but you remember I said its 2020. OUT OF NOWHERE Corona apparently wanted to let everyone know that the flu ain't got nothing on it and we need to change the beer's name immediately. So according to this woman who allowed me to put a ring on her finger we spent , I'm sorry (I spent $2800) in two months to play a video game. But it was ok My Uncle( Sam ) sent me 1200 that I wasn't expecting. ( I do pay taxes) so she calmed down ( She's Amazing) and Assetto Corsa keeps her from doing some bad things to me when I get on her nerves ( Wow, who did I marry) I'm getting pretty good at this simracing stuff, I'm never going back to Forza. I'm also very scared to mention that I'm gonna need a PC a good PC. ( I'm 48 so I'm not bringing that dish to the table until it's time to eat.) I hear that ACC is coming to consoles, I don't know what everyone is complaining about 2020 ain't so bad. I preorder in April a game that comes out late June, I think I watched every ACC video on YouTube. I got that teenage feeling again,( you know the one). June 22, I can't sleep like a kid on Christmas eve. At 1201am I try to play the game Xbox says I'm too early ( WHAT!!?) My wife ( She's so Caring, Kind, and Wise) she says come to bed but she said it like she did the first time when we ( that dear sir is none of your business) let's just say Beautiful things happened, clouds parted, rainbows formed and the cow jumped over the moon. June 23, rolled out of the bed at 9 am after I got myself together I touch my Xbox at 9:30am, I climb into my rig click on Assetto Corsa Competizione. Xbox says I'm still to early ( what the @#$*) I try it 6 more times. I'm taking my blood pressure meds because i see the devil is real and it's in my xbox. I'm frustrated to a point now where my daughters are giggling and recording me on their iPhones for future family get togethers or TicToc ( who knows) when my wife comes over looks at the screen to 2 whole seconds and says you can't download it until 12pm ( who is this person in my wife's body) the audacity, contempt, the keen observance to take 2 seconds to figure out what I couldn't in 30 minutes. I done playing games now I wait until 1215pm to play the game just to make sure there's no funny business (someone might be on break or something) I saw guys talking about the framerates ( it doesn't matter) AC was great ACC is gonna be a masterpiece. I start in career, I'm gonna take it slow and enjoy the experience. I slide into the first corner at monza, I slide into the dirt as if I was punted by 20 noobs ( you know the normal race expectations) but I'm alone. I keep pushing I'm no quitter, if I focus I'll make the time up. I notice I can't feel anything, I can't tell if I'm losing grip until it's way to late. I don't think I can turn left like I should, everything is way off. I'm starting to scream as I crash, which is happening quite often I don't think my girls trust me to drive them around now. My wife has been noticing me quietly and she says ( I think you drove better with the Logitech you should go back to Forza) 2020 should have an asterisk next to it on the calendar because I don't think it happened or it hasn't been fully uploaded yet. I think my wife is secretly laughing at my pain, every time i get into my rig I know she thinks ( and he says he wants a bass boat, he'll never stop adding to the rig). Please fix the game my wife is winning. 2020 the new Murphys Law.

Grant Read and 2skodas like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards "Penalties Served" stat keeps going up Jan 15, 2024
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec DD2 problem, game keeps loosing settings Oct 25, 2023
    ACC Physics Porsche CUP keeps bouncing Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Physics Porsche 992 GT3 keeps bouncing Apr 25, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues ACC keeps crashing non stop Nov 4, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Help! Steam keeps reverting to version 1.8.14 [drive fault] Jul 5, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC keeps crashing. posting latest log May 15, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC keeps crashing after playing for some time (45+) min May 10, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Game keeps disconnecting from Server after being idle May 10, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Wheel (T500) keeps disconnecting Feb 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec wheel keeps disconnecting mid race on xbox one Jul 9, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions game keeps freezing and crashing. Jun 7, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting game keeps crashing [RESOLVED: Temporary backend server error] Feb 25, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Career keeps crashing Jan 30, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC keeps crashing because D3D removed??? [GPU driver hang/crash] Jan 5, 2021