1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Items I would like to see.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 2pfspiff, Oct 6, 2016.

1. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

Now that the first real update is out this is a list of items I would like to see (I own Asseto Corsa for both consoles).

1) The capability to set up private races online. The online community is dead with this game (At least on the East Coast). One of the many things that makes Project Cars shine is the capability of being able to set up private lobbies online with friends and league racers.

2) Championship series. Another great feature of Project Cars is the ability to jump right into a championship series in single player mode that runs 9 to 12 races. I would much rather jump into a GT# championship then have to progress and unlock each level.

3) FOV adjustment. It would be nice to have more FOV adjustment.

4) Brake Pressure adjustment. Pretty much all modern race cars allow you to adjust the brake pressure not just the brake bias. If there is a car that does not (Fiat Aberth) then don't allow the option, but GT3 cars and other race cars should have the option.

5) Balance the AI. Ran a race at Monza with GT3 and the 1st place car was about a 1 & 1/2 seconds faster than 2nd place. I still think there is some room to tweak the AI further.

6) The ability to calibrate the wheel and pedals. Nothing really more to add to this.

7) The ability to custom map the buttons on the controller or wheel. Again like the wheel calibration, another option that Project cars has that Asseto Corsa does not.

I know I have been comparing this to Project Cars, but that is Asseto Corsa's main competition. Forza 6 is a simcade racing game not a real simulator. I have Pcars and Asseto for both console and I can say that Asseto corsa drives better then Pcars does, but the features in P cars outshine Asseto Corsa. I won't get into the amount of cars or tracks because I hope that adding content is part of Kuno's strategy with DLC.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    bk81, DeltaderF and Radfahrer like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Tools Racelabs app overlays and ACC hud items Mar 6, 2022
    ACC User Interface When navigating with gamepad, hidden mouse position can still highlight menu items Jul 22, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Additional items required on Multiplayer menu screens Jul 12, 2019
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues FPS drops when text items are displayed Aug 17, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Unable to select menu items May 22, 2015
    Liveries Help finding hidden dds files for misc. items like wheels, windows and badges etc... Mar 19, 2015

3. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

As a PC playing Assettonian I can only stress the importance of what the OP wrote .

KS, can haz, pwetty please ?

4. This is simply not true...the only adjustments typically available on modern racing cars are different pad compounds.

5. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

And Proportioning valves that adjust the rear brake pressure to adjust bias between the front and rear brakes. I misunderstood this.

bk81 likes this.
  6. Yes and we already essentially have this in AC