1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ivg twitch channel

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by iVG, Mar 11, 2015.

1. iVG

iVG Alien

Hi guys, I'm creating this thread which will serve the purpose of an official livestream thread and hopefully reduce the clutter on the forum.
    After two successful tests on Monday and Tuesday and (almost) all issues ironed out I'm presenting to you my twitch channel in which I'll mainly be streaming Assetto Corsa. I will update the channel with a regular schedule timetable soon and bump this thread when I'm live there.

Hope you guys follow me there and tune in for some racing action. See you there :)

www.twitch.tv/ivg123

2. iVG

iVG Alien

First stream will be exclusive look at the Dream pack DLC coming out today.
    I will be live at 5pm GMT where we'll talk about the new stuff coming out and at 6pm I'll take a look at the new content as the contents get unlocked on steam at around 6pm GMT.

See you guys there and those who haven't decided if they should get the DLC or not can tune in for a first look!

3. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

3rd thread pimping your twitch? Really?

Jebus likes this.
  4. iVG

iVG Alien

No more threads. That's the last and only one standing.

5. I just don't get why people would want to watch someone do something they can do themselves anyway.

Sinnesloschen likes this.
  6. Drubermann

Drubermann Gamer

yeah, i don't know why football and all the other sports are so famous..

Bailey likes this.
  7. iVG

iVG Alien

I will be streaming exclusive content such as replays with commentary from TAM league races with hopefully longer replay lengths (after today's patch) we can record the full race distances.
    Some other stuff is planned too.

swannyuk likes this.
  8. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

Welcome to planet earth, people here will confuse you in many ways.

esox71 and Ischemica like this.
  9. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

lol I will be playing it myself why would I watch you play it lol :p

10. TCLF

TCLF Alien

If you don't like to watch this, then don't. There are enough people who care and want to watch this. Who gives a **** what somebody does or likes.

Ischemica, Minolin and FishforRent like this.
  11. razmatazz

razmatazz Racer

I like let's plays to the point when I can truely decide whether I like and hence buy the game or not. Beside that, I am not capable of understanding why let's plays are that popular , there need to be people who watch frequently how a stranger plays his games, I don't get it.

12. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

I just watch empty box he normaly gives good advice and opinions on games will be interesting to see what he thinks of v1.1 and the dlc

13. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

wait wut? :confused:o_O

TAM Spencer and Bailey like this.
  14. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

im not talking about when the patch comes I mean when new sims arrive the patch ill be watching no one like I said ill be playing it myself

15. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

Lol contradict much?

16. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

not sure how that is today ill be playing ac my self and watch no one,why would I lol but later date ill watch eb opinion on the patch and dlc its not a contradiction,lets face it who on earth wants to watch some random play on twitch toady when they can play it them selfs

17. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

I'll go on a wild guess and say ... those who cant play it themselves? Maybe?

18. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

ahhh, "at a later date", now it all makes sense ;)

• People who have not decided whether to buy it yet
    • People who cannot afford it today, but want to see what it's like for when they buy it next week.
    • People who want to see the opinion of someone who is regularly setting WR times and is regularly in the top few % of drivers performance
    I'm sure I could go on, but it would be pointless.

iVG likes this.
  19. john oliver

john oliver Simracer

then the advert is in the wrong place as almost everyone on this forum is licensed and owns the game id say reddit is the best option but they may not allow it im not sure

20. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

I meant people who do not have / cannot afford / cannot get to their driving rig FOR 1.1 & DLC - Of course pretty much everyone here is licensed, but they may not have access to DLC and 1.1 right away like you and me.

iVG likes this.