1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ivg twitch channel

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by iVG, Mar 11, 2015.

1. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Not everyone can beat WR's. iVG can. :p

Take a chill pill guys, don't like it don't watch it, simple as that.
    Good luck with streaming iVG.

esox71, iVG, Ischemica and 1 other person like this.
  2. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I'll surely have a look over the shoulder, thanks for sharing.

Edit: Finally somebody on the topic, gz @V8_KB

3. McNappa

McNappa Simracer

You guys make me laugh. If you took 5mins out your busy schedule and actually watched his excellent stream you would pick up some nice tips and tunes and maybe learn a few new lines. I found his stream very useful and informative.

iVG, Ischemica and Rift Racer like this.
  4. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

I won't be watching this live since I'll be driving myself, but what I want to know if these streams will be saved for later viewing or not? And if yes, where? Youtube? @iVG.

5. Bailey

Bailey Alien

This is exactly what dual screens are for :]
    Ill be streaming a few hours after release. See ya out there!
    ~Bailey

McNappa likes this.
  6. iVG

iVG Alien

I'll see you guys at 5 and I'll answer all of your question there. See you soon!

McNappa likes this.
  7. TCLF

TCLF Alien

you can watch streams back on twitch if you go click on his profile > past broadcasts

PAKFA likes this.
  8. esox71

esox71 Alien

Cars and being watched...Hmmmm....WOOF! :cool:

TAM Spencer and iVG like this.
  9. iVG

iVG Alien

Im expecting the regular bunch of TAM banter machines there @esox71 :p

esox71 likes this.
  10. iVG

iVG Alien

IT'S ON!

11. iVG

iVG Alien

Technical problems guys. Everything should be back to normal now.

12. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just wanting to understand the attraction.

All the best to the TAM guys.

13. iVG

iVG Alien

Follow me around the Green Hell as I take a more in depth look at the track and the new cars. Starting in 30 min you can tune in now

14. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

yeah don't call that number on the sign, gamermuscle did and it's the real number

15. iVG

iVG Alien

LOL Really? I imagine they get many of those these days :)

16. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

esox71 likes this.
  17. iVG

iVG Alien

18. esox71

esox71 Alien

I voted 1000 times for face cam dude :D

19. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

if you're gonna add a cam, I think the best would be over your shoulder to see your hands on the wheel and shifter. an option not given in your poll.
    I voted pedal cam though, as i'm not sure I need to see your mug on my screen.:p

iVG likes this.
  20. iVG

iVG Alien

Haha I wish I could do both :)