1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Japanese Pack 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Thefirkman, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Thefirkman

Thefirkman Rookie

I would love to see a second Japanese Pack that includes the following cars and tracks;

CARS

1985 Toyota Levin Sprinter AE86
    Stock/ Drift/ Tuned

1987 Mazda RX7 FC3S
    Stock/ Drift/ Tuned

1994 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II R32
    Stock/ Tuned/Time Attack

1996 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec R33
    Stock/ Tuned/ Drift

1999 Honda Civic Type R Hatch EK9
    Stock/Tuned

1994 Honda NSX
    Stock/Tuned/Time Attack

TRACKS

Tsukuba Circuit

Suzuka Circuit

Luisandro likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Audio Bugs & Issues Japanese Pack sound issues (low volume when coasting/ off throttle) Apr 23, 2017
    Suggestions A new fwd focused Japanese dlc car pack? Jan 10, 2017
    Console Lounge Japanese car pack on Nurburgring Dec 19, 2016
    Console Lounge Japanese Car Pack 2 Dec 15, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Japanese pack drift cars Nov 3, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Anybody else get the Japanese Pack today? Oct 8, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Japanese car pack cars not online Oct 7, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige and Japanese pack coming 6/7th October to PS4 Oct 5, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Japanese Pack Sep 30, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS4 and XBOX One Updates To Use Red Pack & Japanese Pack????? Sep 25, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Japanese Pack, Interior HDR, Lighting? Jul 13, 2016
    Screens & Videos Japanese Pack Jul 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Japanese pack trailer music, I'm desperate Jun 17, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Japanese pack cars excessive BOV noise. May 27, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues japanese car pack no engine sound May 22, 2016

3. Linus27

Linus27 Simracer

I think we would be very lucky if we got another Japanese car pack but I like your thinking. My choice would be.

1, Subaru Impreza 22B
    2. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo "Tommi" Edition
    3. Honda S2000
    4. Honda Civic Type R FK2 2016
    5. Lexus LFA
    6. Datsun 240Z
    7. Toyota GT86 GT4

1. Suzuki, Montegi or Tsukuba

Luisandro likes this.
  4. ZachRacer88

ZachRacer88 Racer

Isn't this already in the JP pack?

5. lionbest

lionbest Racer

It seems to me like they're focusing on AC2. So maybe in that game

6. 3n3rg0n83

3n3rg0n83 Gamer

I do really hope there might be an AC2...so in love with this game and the way it feels...

7. Robby78

Robby78 Rookie

Honda Civic Typer EP3
    Honda Integra Typer DC2

8. k4uczuk

k4uczuk Rookie

Yes Yes Yes ☺️and more

9. Honda Nsx
    Honda S 2000
    Honda Integra Type R
    Subaru Impreza 22B
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9