1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Just did a AI race at Red Bull Ring GP, Performance/stuttering issue

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by svenvangent, Apr 18, 2017.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Racing against 15 AI drivers at the Red bull Ring GP gives you in turn 1 and 2 a lot of performance issue on ps4 .
    This was done with the Nissan GT-R Nismo (great car to drive bay the way )
    Also the AI is way to slow even on alien 1:41.500 For the first fasted one .

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    ppbucko, Donnced2 and F430_458_F12 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer v1.0 MP Brands Hatch - constant formation lap - race did not start May 30, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Race didn't start after shortened formation lap Apr 10, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Where did the online racers go???? Jul 2, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Drag Race didnt work May 10, 2014
    ACC Gameplay I didnt find any title Career Mode Yesterday at 10:03 PM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards How did you get your SA? May 17, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer • Can’t load any information: server did not respond in given time. May 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs did you have any plans to update FFB and add more effects like spin ffb signal? Mar 8, 2019
    ACC User Interface Getting 'Fastest Session Lap' messages for laps I didn't drive Feb 3, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating : "last played 21H" but I didn't play yesterday Dec 20, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special event best lap didn't send Dec 19, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Didn't let me make a driver ID Sep 17, 2018
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes after new patch, but did not before Sep 17, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Looking reverse did not work for me Sep 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Okay... what did I miss? Feb 24, 2018

3. The AI difficulty depends a lot on the car class and, in some cases, on the racetrack. Maybe with road legal cars it's easier, but try GT3 class on alien... :D

svenvangent likes this.
  4. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Not needed to take the GT3 out yet , instade I took the Ferrari 458 Italia out on the Red Bull Ring GP on alien started last ended last:confused:;):)
    So we've got are self a winner here and the AI (for what I could see in front of me ) did also a good job .