1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Just stumbled on this commercial...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by [RRRV] JuggernAlz, Jan 11, 2017.

1. You have to watch it

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

Octane, Turk, Seria17hri11er and 14 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room commercial license Aug 5, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Commercial License Feb 17, 2021
    Chit Chat Room commercial license May 7, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Assetto commercial license? Dec 10, 2017
    Screens & Videos What if assetto corsa commercial had epic music? Oct 29, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Ac music used in commercial Sep 11, 2015
    Screens & Videos Do you remember 'cursed' Lambo commercial @Vallelunga? Jun 13, 2014

3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Trackmania must be hilarious in it. :D

Octane, Seria17hri11er and AccAkut like this.
  4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Sonic in 1st person, VR and this would be the ultimate experience

Epistolarius, Won and Schnipp like this.
  5. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Lol, in a racesim not much would happen though...

6. Psit

Psit Alien

Awesome piece of equipment, i don't see the barf-bucket tho.

7. RReed43

RReed43 Hardcore Simmer

Does anyone know how much this costs??

It sure would discourage you from flipping the car...

JusTiCe8 likes this.
  8. Psit

Psit Alien

You cant flip the car in AC :p (easily)

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  9. Jebus

Jebus Alien

That's sick! And so would be I after trying it.

10. Berry

Berry Alien

I'm pretty sure it's closer to that 997 Turbo in your profile picture than a normal setup.Probably upwards of 20.000$+

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  11. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

This is so unnecessary lol

I wonder how much power it uses.

But would definitely be awesome for commercial use, if people could handle it.

12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Industrial robots of that size are more like 50.000€ iirc.
    Although this one is simpler by only having 4 axis compared to the 6 of industrial robots.

13. Berry

Berry Alien

So around 35-40.000 with all the sim gear?

14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Maybe, don't think it's lower than that.

15. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Poor guy, that's like astronauts training :)

This one is more "down to earth", relatively speaking

Tomcul likes this.
  16. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Seen something similar before but a bigger arm used.. IMG_3693.PNG there's vids of it in action on google..

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  17. You crazy. Unnecessary? Must have before I die :p

Imagine:

AC!

Elite: Dangerous!

Rogue System!

Star Citizen!

Flight Sims!

Spin Tires!

marcinmarcin79 and Tomcul like this.
  18. Turk

Turk Alien

I think the best sim rig would be a large car park, the Mill BLACKBIRD car, a VR headset and just put sensors on the cars controls so that they control the sim too, then drive around. You'd feel the g-forces from the car but see AC in the VR headset. Wouldn't do elevation changes and wouldn't be spot on for lateral G-forces but it would be as close as you can get without sitting in the actual car on the actual track. I'm surprised someone hasn't tried it already.

19. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

oh really ?

@1:30

Vibe Style and Andrew_WOT like this.
  20. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Yes, it could be must try, but it is just too crazy. Like having a roller coaster in your backyard.

Thankfully car flips in situations like this, but this involves ramp effect. What about situations where car rolls when sliding sideways, especially when tires digs into soft surfaces increasing risk of rolling a lot, cars sometimes rolls when sliding very sideways on tarmac too, or lifts one side from the ground with significant body roll (a lot of body roll when sliding sideways).

That is totally unnecessary for pure driving simulation, but for more reality it could be nice. AC just doesn't really focus on irritating things such as how it is actually easy to get roof down, tire puncturing, oil spills on the track, overheating, stalling, loosing gears etc.... all those bad things aren't added and probably aren't going to be. Or maybe they will ?

There were discussions about tire punctures, I would probably agree that it is unnecessary because it is totally random thing. But I wouldn't complain if it would randomly happen, it just should be rare.

Sorry for offtopic

Schnipp likes this.
  21. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Awesome setup. :eek: What track is that and what kind of monitors?