1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Just wanted to fan my appreciation for Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by StC-PeppersGhost, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Hi everyone, hi Developers and everyone affiliated with Assetto Corsa and race sims,

Let me just say how much i enjoy playing Assetto Corsa, having your face in serious mode for a 25 lap race is just something else. I have so much fun since i bought the game since Alpha ( or Beta i can't remember) and the way the game developed over time is just so fantastic!

One thing that always stood out for me is the FF, it's so responsive and i can sense how much grip i have and how the balance of the car is in braking and going from a left corner into a right, you can feel the balance, oversteer, understeer everything the car is doing.

I've been into racing since Grand Prix 2, it was an old simulator by Microprose. We didnt have FF, or any feel of how the car behaved or even any steering wheel, just a joystick and keyboard.

Over the years i tried all different race games, i was a big fan of NFS untill Most Wanted, then it went a way i didn't like that much and i stopped racing untill NFS Shift, and later I-Racing.

Then i bought Assetto Corsa, and i've enjoyed every minute and hour of it. The level of driving is unmatched in any sim, the feel the atmosphere. And then there's the community! We waited so patiently for the Mazda 787B and when it came it was better then a birthday present! I still enjoy the car so much. And how some of the Mod cars became official content, i was impressed by how the Developers got involved with the community and how they picked up the talent that made it possible for us to have all these awesome cars and tracks!

We have such a complete Simulator now, so perfect in many ways, sure there is room for improvement, as an endurance racer i would love to see Weather conditions including rain being inplemented as well as a 24 hour cycle so we can simulate 24 hour races on Spa and to my honest opinion one of the top 3 mod tracks, Le mans.

And now you fullfilled my long dreamed wish , the full Monza track including the oval! Things just keep getting better and better.

Kunos, you got my respect as well as everybody that contributed to this, and waste their precious free time to give us all the extra's for free, i tip my hat to you!

See you on the track!

p.s i spelled the title wrong, lol

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Drivers wanted Wed/Fri/Sundays Sep 20, 2022
    ACC Tools ACC brakepoint- indicator/trainer wanted, pls help Mar 20, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M3 GT3 Need For Speed Most Wanted on Assetto Corsa Jul 18, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting IMPORTANT: editing engine settings and unwanted results Dec 10, 2020
    Chit Chat Room BMW M3 GT2 @redbull ring advice wanted Oct 3, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room New team - Drivers Wanted Sep 23, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Commentor and broadcaster wanted Aug 23, 2020
    General modding discussion Help wanted for 350z car mod Jul 7, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Wanted to say Hi, Permission to post on the troubleshooting forum? Dec 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Wanted: As many drivers as possible to stress our dedi Server tonight. Nov 3, 2019
    Chit Chat Room oversteer correction techniques wanted! Sep 10, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room You wanted it, so here it is...MrGit's ACC League! Jun 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Tire pressures.. Tips wanted :) May 10, 2019
    Chit Chat Room If you wanted to show of VR and sim racing, which car and track would you use? Jul 13, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Australian based PS4 community, clean racers wanted. Jun 9, 2017

3. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thank you very much for your message, Peppers. Really appreciated. :)
    About the full Monza track: you can hate it or you can love it, doesn't matter, the only thing that we can't argue is that the track has an unique atmosphere. :)