1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Keyboard and Button box

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XR6T, Oct 24, 2017.

1. XR6T

XR6T Rookie

Was just on Project Cars forum to see if it's stable enough to buy yet... any ways might wait few months. Keyboards n button boxes work for PS4 n Xbox are they gonna work on AC.
    Would be pretty sweet.

Metralhas likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Mapping buttons on the PC keyboard (key number "2") Dec 28, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DIY Arduino Button Boxes for XBox (from thread: keyboard shortcut for TC-cut increase/decrease) Nov 22, 2020
    ACC User Interface Moving trough the UI with keyboard arrows (or user interface wheel buttons) Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Please fix that keyboard buttons as soon as possible Jun 2, 2019
    ACC User Interface Unable to bind keyboard buttons May 29, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Keyboard Button Occupancy Mar 6, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Keyboard buttons for functions Dec 21, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Unable to assign keyboard buttons or use them in the game Sep 13, 2018
    Chit Chat Room 4-button keyboard steering Jan 28, 2017
    Console Lounge Can we expect button mapping or external keyboard support with the Red Pack release? Jan 5, 2017
    Console Lounge Keyboard mapping PLZ - @least Button to "look back" for the wheel Aug 28, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto corsa esc keyboard button help!!!! Mar 5, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Map keyboard & wheel or buttonbox Oct 17, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Clutch button for keyboards Oct 17, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New controller and keyboard mapping Aug 1, 2023

3. Lmbg

Lmbg Rookie

Yes, please add keyboard support on consoles.
    My Button Box works perfectly on xBox/PC2... Can't wait to have that option in AC.
    Thanks and keep up the good work!
    Cheers,
    L
    P.S. I suppose FOV and seat position (up, down, left, right, front, back) will then also be mappable ? :)

4. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Agree!

5. Lmbg

Lmbg Rookie

Any chance we can expect keyboard support in the upcoming update ?

Metralhas likes this.
  6. Gr8_Lakes

Gr8_Lakes Rookie

My only real wish for Assetto Corsa improvements was keyboard/button box support. I now see all work has ceased on Assetto Corsa in favor of the new Steam release of Compitizione. Such a disappointment as this addition could have put the game closer to PCars2 in terms of immersion. I just feel like consoles never really matched PC in terms of support. I still think Assetto offers the best driving feeling (wheel user on PS4), but the game still feels incomplete compared to others.

Metralhas and Lmbg like this.