1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Generic Keyboard and Button box

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XR6T, Oct 24, 2017.

1. XR6T

XR6T Rookie

Was just on Project Cars forum to see if it's stable enough to buy yet... any ways might wait few months. Keyboards n button boxes work for PS4 n Xbox are they gonna work on AC.
    Would be pretty sweet.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Unable to assign keyboard buttons or use them in the game Sep 13, 2018
    Chit Chat Room 4-button keyboard steering Jan 28, 2017
    Console Lounge Can we expect button mapping or external keyboard support with the Red Pack release? Jan 5, 2017
    Console Lounge Keyboard mapping PLZ - @least Button to "look back" for the wheel Aug 28, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto corsa esc keyboard button help!!!! Mar 5, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Map keyboard & wheel or buttonbox Oct 17, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Clutch button for keyboards Oct 17, 2014
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Using keyboard inputs with wheel Friday at 10:49 AM
    ACC General Discussions Keyboard Bug: ENTER - ALT+ENTER Friday at 12:19 AM
    ACC General Discussions Keyboard doesn't work Oct 12, 2018
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes after about 20 minutes and the keyboard cant be proven. Oct 11, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Combine with keyboard input? Oct 11, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Mouse steering STILL broken & No keyboard key customization ACC 0.2 Oct 10, 2018
    ACC User Interface Keyboard shortcuts Oct 8, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Keyboard Settings and Gameplay Sep 14, 2018

3. Lmbg

Lmbg Rookie

Yes, please add keyboard support on consoles.
    My Button Box works perfectly on xBox/PC2... Can't wait to have that option in AC.
    Thanks and keep up the good work!
    Cheers,
    L
    P.S. I suppose FOV and seat position (up, down, left, right, front, back) will then also be mappable ? :)

4. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Agree!

5. Lmbg

Lmbg Rookie

Any chance we can expect keyboard support in the upcoming update ?

6. Gr8_Lakes

Gr8_Lakes Rookie

My only real wish for Assetto Corsa improvements was keyboard/button box support. I now see all work has ceased on Assetto Corsa in favor of the new Steam release of Compitizione. Such a disappointment as this addition could have put the game closer to PCars2 in terms of immersion. I just feel like consoles never really matched PC in terms of support. I still think Assetto offers the best driving feeling (wheel user on PS4), but the game still feels incomplete compared to others.

Lmbg likes this.