1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kind of new to AC, I have a question about RSR...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Rip, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Rip

Rip Gamer

I've played a lot of Project Cars 1 & 2 and I like loading up ghosts and chasing leaderboard times (both Global and with my Steam friends) in the Hot Lap section of the game, how can I get the same experience in AC? I've downloaded RSR, will that give me what I want? A side note about RSR, I've enabled it in the UI options yet it does not appear in my 'apps' list on the right side of my screen so I can't actually use it anyway?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Any kind of frame limiter or VSYNC will cause ACC to crash, but image is unstable without it Jul 4, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Spectator mode works! Kind of.. Oct 9, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Pitting in this game is kind of broken. Jul 12, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Should be nice to have this kind of HUD Jun 6, 2020
    ACC User Interface All kind of bug with pit MFD Feb 16, 2020
    ACC Physics All Porsche cars are kind of twitchy (in terms of control) compared to the other cars Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer How to set just a kind of car? Nov 5, 2019
    ACC Physics Dear Kunos!Kindly provide steering range information for each car in ACC. Aug 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions The two kind of fans (peace is needed) Jul 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Another MATCHMAKING thread, kinda.. May 15, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What kind of online would you like in ACC? Oct 6, 2018
    Chit Chat Room app that makes the controller thumbstick work kind of like a wheel Jun 30, 2018
    Chit Chat Room New tool... kind of... Dec 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Triple screen racing . What are your specs? What kind of experience do you get from it? Dec 1, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues 3D kind of applied to menus & apps Apr 1, 2016

3. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

Try this for a hotlap fix: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/weekly-hotlap-challenge-239.69748/

4. Rip

Rip Gamer

5. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

It's actually both...they put up an ACC combo and and AC combo each week...participation is low right now but will pick up in the fall as usual. There are some really fast guys on there as well as average joe's. They often post setup info and videos of hot laps as well. Cheers.

mike reynolds likes this.
  6. Rip

Rip Gamer

Oh cool, I'll have a look then, thanks.