1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Known your opponents from car type in ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by henkjansmits, Apr 6, 2019.

1. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Know you ACC opponents! Improve your SR by using these tips when racing for position:
    • BMW: fast people that drive safely. Don't worry if these show up behind you, they won't flash you and overtake sensibly.
    • Huracan: Danger. These people are barely in control of their car. They will flash you, before attempting something risky. Get out of the way quickly and wait for them to crash 3 corners later.
    • Bentley: No one drives this car except an occasional fast driver. They are so rare don't be so shocked when you see one that you crash.
    • Nissan: Easy car. Drivers like me who are not that capable drive this car. Medium danger. Watch out of they are before you, likely to crash.
    • Jaguar: Cross between BMW and Huracan. Generally good drivers but might be dangerous.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 907] Jul 6, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting The UE4-AC2 Game Crashed, Fatal Error File Unknown Line 724 Bulkdata Compressed Header Read Error. Jun 8, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 1214] Oct 18, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 197] [Disabled page file - don't do it kids] Aug 23, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Fatal Error File Unknown Line 1214 Jul 2, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 392] 24h race ANNA Jan 11, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crash Fatal error: [File: Unknown] [Line 1214] waiting for RenderThread [GPU hung] Dec 27, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Multiple drivers get drive through penalties on start for unknown reason Dec 13, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 819] after 1.7.8 update [unsupported GPU driver version] May 7, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Random in game session time [known issue with ildling server - resolved by rejoin or server restart] Mar 13, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Tire positions [known issue with ALT+TAB] Feb 16, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Is there a known issue with track medals at Donington? Feb 15, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4 Known Bug list V. 1.03 Aug 11, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Visual wheel bug - disk/tyre hole [known replay issue - not content] Jul 28, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Crash to Desktop - Multiplayer Only - Unknown Cause Jul 27, 2020

3. SebiTheJoker

SebiTheJoker Gamer

4. Fr0zzen

Fr0zzen Gamer

What about Ferrari?

5. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

And Merc? It sounds like a Messerschmitt and the star can be used to line up the opponents for the pass.
    It will be my main car in ACC :D

6. You forgot the Jag drivers tend to not finish the longer races because they run out of fuel :D:D:D

Jacobs and Raklödder like this.
  7. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I just love stereotypes, but yeah, I would like to think of myself as the safe BMW driver, but I also make mistakes.

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

[​IMG]

tjr and R. Iván like this.
  9. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

When I am with the Jag I see Ferrari drivers like some annoying mosquitoes buzzing around me.

AchillesXI and BoinkTheBeaver like this.
  10. Carlos Barros

Carlos Barros Rookie

Agree with the opening post. Huracan drivers are generally very dangerous people :D