1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ks and e3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kofotsjanne, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Fear, TDS and Horus like this.
  2. Berry

Berry Alien

Well, I don't suppose they will add more cars besides the Bonus Pack alongside patch 1.2.I'm curious about the upcoming features, but I was talking about the cars, I would have liked to see the Stingray and some more japanese toys, but I suppose Kunos is doing their best, good news though, the game has been stagnating for a while now.

3. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Well it has been announced quite a while ago that the Bonus Pack will consist of 5 cars and one track.

4. bob76

bob76 Racer

cool stuf but i want to know what changes where made in the 1.2 update game wise single player pitstops etc etc please kunos tell us some more

5. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

Yes... I would have liked the Stingray in this update too. But remember, Kunos are a relatively small studio and these cars take time to create properly. The more accurate the car model and physics, the more time they take to create. Look at RF2 or iRacing... new content takes a long time to be released...

Horus likes this.
  6. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Probably that's why they have couple modders working for them on the 3d models (probably something else too, like sounds). Looks like they really want to push those 50 cars this year (40 left since the release of DP DLC and Bonus Pack is right around the corner so there will be 35 left). Still a lot of work to do.

7. I will be very interested to test drive an old Corvette in Assetto Corsa. Whilst I have never driven a Corvette of any kind in the real world, none of the simulated Corvettes that I have driven on my PC (with the possible exception of the L76 Roadster in P&G3) have ever felt anything like I expected them to. Most of them felt way too unwieldy and, well......crap.

8. Corvette in rF2 feels amazing. ;)

9. SunBro

SunBro Alien

I couldn't give a flying rat's a** about the cars. Only the 1.2 update. Cars come and go, we always have insanely talented modders if kunos won't make cars. But those modders can't change the game itself... soooo, patiently looking at the hands of kunos for food(news about the game itself) goes on.

mistery, Jebus, nate and 3 others like this.
  10. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

Yes... love that virtual car.

I have driven a corvette irl. It was a c5 Z06-- so a pretty old car at this point... maybe 13 years ago? I found that it was fast with a lot of grip but not much steering feel at moderate speeds. A lot of bang for the buck though ... at least in the US. I am sure the c6 and c7 corvettes showed significant improvement from what I drove.

11. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

2 Sunbro:hmm IMO its very hard to make mod car good as Kunos I tried almost every mod and only 787B is good enough for me so cars are always good content:) Cant wait to try some JDM ones GTR Nismooooooo+Zandvoort EPIC!!also some drift fun in Toyobaru.

Tim Meuris and Horus like this.
  12. Turk

Turk Alien

There are certain American cars that I would expect to be, well crap. America was making fantastic cars up until the early 70s, then they seemed to lose their way a bit and have only started to catch back up in the last few years.

I think it's totally down to the types of roads they have over there. Big straight roads with slow speed limits. The only American road I really ever drove on was the road from Vegas to hoover dam. It was almost as wide as an Irish motorway, it wasn't straight it had corners and hills but the speed limit was 35mph from what I remember and we kept getting stopped by police for no particular reason. A road a quarter of that width in Ireland would have a speed limit of 100kph and would be like a rollercoaster with pot holes. American cars just aren't designed with roads like that in mind, so they seem bad over here.

13. Horus

Horus Alien

I think it is more intrinsic that than. In Europe and Asia most cars are made with four cylinders unless they are sports cars then they end up with 6/8/12/14 cylinders. American cars are big heavy lumps of unforgiving steel, don't get me wrong there are some wonderful looking American cars, the 1967 Corvette Stingray is just about as pretty as a picture. The new Mustangs look awesome (NCIS, cars I might be wrong about what they are so better to say where I saw them). Hey we don't have an oval yet so where are we going to drive them anyway?

P.S. The Corvette we have in AC blew my mind. I thought it would have handled like a belligerent behemoth, but it was balanced and smooth and a delight to drive. Always good to break your ideas and opinions down once in a while.

14. esox71

esox71 Alien

So nice to see someone with their head out their *** and their feet on the ground:)

15. Turk

Turk Alien

Yeah, American cars from the 70s back where the best looking cars in the world and they still are the archetype of a good looking car, even to this day. But there was nothing pushing Americans to make better handling cars because the roads didn't demand it.

16. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I don't get it why GTR is praised by a lot of people because it's a superb 1/4 mile and circuit car and at the same time Z06/ZR1 (C6) is still treated with that stereotype of a typical American car. While it had better time than GTR until they came up with Nismo.
    Old school US cars might be driving like total bricks (or couches) but I still love them for their look and sound.
    Anyway I'd welcome any generation of Corvette but C7. Looks too much like a transformer. :p

17. Berry

Berry Alien

I don't, I'd have a Corvette over a GT-R any day, they have always been one of my favourite sportscar's.The stereotype doesn't work, neither does it for new muscle/pony cars, they have a certain appeal that fanboys will never understand.Close-minded people miss a lot when it comes to the car industry, seeing the whole picture and appeal of each and every car culture and particular model is the whole point of a petrolhead.I'm a road car fan, I enjoy road cars in AC far more than I enjoy racecars, mostly because I don't race that much these days, but when the AI and overall career/multiplayer modes will be fixed, then racecars will be worth a serious look, nothing beats competitive racing, until then, gimme' more road cars :D.

18. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

Great to have new track, but I'm more curious about new features.

Alessandro Greghi and Ben Lee like this.
  19. bob76

bob76 Racer

what about the Ferrari f1 car we see in the teaser ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? my wish is to have that in our game

20. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Haha, not likely. Almost certain to be paid DLC, but I've been wrong before.