1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces multiplayer date

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Benjamin Joel, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Anyway, im curious how many ppl will play online next friday!:)
    And it will be a a long weekend especialy it start on thursday because it will a national holiday in our country!:D Weep?! seriously dude?! im happy to belong the minority! ;)

2. Andemagre

Andemagre Racer

nytrox, nivadepi, Bailey and 2 others like this.
  3. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

Well it's different how much people are online at any time and how much people play MP once a week etc. I think MP players are not minority. Maybe now it's 50/50 but after year it will be more and more for MP.

tkrisz2 likes this.
  4. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

I will try it for sure but I will be surprised if it doesn't ends in a crash feast most of the time :D

5. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

If you have these experiences in online racing then i recommend you to try racedepartments racing club, ppl respect each other there, there was 1 example for a nasty driver, but he was banned immediately.

6. KingPin

KingPin Racer

but maybe that´s the advantage of early access :)

People had time to learn the cars and tracks because there was for a long time only hotlapping available ...and early access is probably more buyed by people who take it serious ...but on the other hand taking in seriously doesn´t guarantee that your good at it ;-)

nivadepi likes this.
  7. SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor Gamer

Now that you know that this is true, just imagine if you were a majority...
    This over pressure about MP was really annoying and it must have stressed the dev team a lot...
    People were crying about something that was not promise at a precise moment, they tend to forget that it WAS and its still an EARLY ACCESS game not a final release...

So BIG thanks again to Kunos for this !

Horus, dESK0 and JO_DA_W.E.I.R.D. like this.
  8. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

I have never said a word about mp, and when it comes and why it isnt come ......, but i remember before they released the ai, it was the same cry so i think its a blind argument!

9. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

Well - Most of the time you face the fact that you have to drive cars and on tracks you're not familiar with.
    I have rarely found an online race where I was used to both the car and the track.

10. Pablos16

Pablos16 Racer

Wow, not only Kunos are talented game/sim developers, but also skilled in community management (I'm PR guy myself so I know that it's not easy sometimes). Now that's how you announce an update delay! RUST developer(s) should watch and learn indeed.

Anyway, I'm canceling all my plans for the next weekend than. See you all in-game hopefully. :)

kolbenfresa and Horus like this.
  11. barclay123

barclay123 Racer

Great news, now it's time to practice practice and more practice for next friday

TrenchcoatNinja likes this.
  12. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Thanks, Kunos :)

Horus likes this.
  13. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Just an advice, try that unfammiliar track and cars, maybe you get a surprice and you will like few of them! and also practise helps a lot if you dont know a track or a car!

14. JakeDunc

JakeDunc Racer

I might just cancel my visit to Hungaroring scheduled for next weekend. :)

15. Ruso

Ruso Gamer

Great news!!! i have a question,friday 2nd may is a day 2 of may or is a second friday of may? sorry for my english :p

16. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Lol i'll be there as well! Michelisz deserves the support, and its a great show at all:D This is what you can expect!:D its always amazing!!:D

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    spiritofsenna likes this.
  17. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

Great news, but does this mean that tomorrow we get nothing? Not even a small update with something else?

18. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

( Whining :D ) We want perfect AI first :D

19. patrod

patrod Simracer

It seems that the "minority" could enjoy the game before the "majority":D

Horus likes this.
  20. JakeDunc

JakeDunc Racer

Indeed, he's one of the better drivers on the grid, but I'll be there to support Borković, will be coming to Hungary from neighboring Serbia. :D

kolbenfresa and tkrisz2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.