1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces new license: alfa romeo officially revealed!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lpmlol

lpmlol Gamer

thanks Assetto Corsa, thanks Kunos!!

2. GeraArg

GeraArg Simracer

Mercedes... :rolleyes::D

3. oxmo

oxmo Gamer

Great News, since I have long been waiting for it!
    Alfistis dire grazie Kunos., Milano grazie anche!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  4. Mechanix

Mechanix Rookie

Sounds great nice collection of cars. This game seems to have all cars I dream about

j.k.QV likes this.
  5. pigsy

pigsy Racer

We need the Alfa Romeo 184TB or 185T to compete against the Lotus 98T of the same era.

j.k.QV and Ricky Reject like this.
  6. rfneves

rfneves Racer

Long time since last car was announced... We were needing news like this!!! Now only the Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evo II is remaining!!!

Keep up

JoeNathan26 likes this.
  7. JoeNathan26

JoeNathan26 Gamer

The 1993 Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI looks like plenty of fun, can't wait

8. Doge

Doge Simracer

cool cool, can't wait to drive them.

We need some jap cars now.

9. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

And corrosion. Anything more than 30 laps and the car will be a pile of rust lying at the side of the track :eek::D

10. aarooon99

aarooon99 Rookie

Nice!!
    I would really love to see some Lamborghini's in Assetto Corsa!!;)

11. Orpheus

Orpheus Rookie

.....and the Classic Car`s from Alfa Romeo ala Tipo 33/2 and 33/3!

12. j.k.QV

j.k.QV Rookie

You talk like someone who has never owned an Alfa :D If you want something that rusts, get a Merc (post1990)..

13. j.k.QV

j.k.QV Rookie

33 Stradale... mmmm... I wouldn't mind paying for a DLC with that car.

14. Colt Rogers

Colt Rogers Simracer

This is why Assetto Corsa is the ONLY sim that I currently have installed on my PC. The passion and attention to detail together are second to none in this industry. What an exciting announcement and can't wait to drive the Alfa GTA right on the limit sawing at the steering wheel like drivers of old...

Thank you sincerely to the DEVS!

15. Brakketto

Brakketto Rookie

now we need only the Autodelta buildings in showroom mode and Alfa's track in Balocco :p

16. Jimmy'sGarage

Jimmy'sGarage Rookie

SUPER!!! But what about some other famous Italian cars like Lancia Delta Integrale?

Enzo Martin likes this.
  17. antod79

antod79 Rookie

Pirro likes this.
  18. Asked for it, and .................got it !
    Bellissimo AC,
    Thx for sharing these cars !!

19. One thing that wasnt mentioned before about these Alfas that are coming, are what they will add up to the physics package, for example, for the Alfa GTA, Kunos will have to develop a new suspension type, the now obsolete Live Axle, Trailing Links, that were also used by Porsche until mid ยด60s. Currently there are only 2 suspension types available for the mod community, the double wishbones and the McPherson. For the Alfa 155 DTM, Kunos will have to develop (if not already done) all kinds of electronics, like active suspension, active differential AWD system, automatic gearbox... the active differential AWD alone is a big gift to the Rally fans as it was made standard after the 1997 season, opening up the possibility of a highly accurate community made 1997 Subaru Impreza WRC, just to name one example!

[​IMG]

Pirro, GeraArg, Filippo94 and 2 others like this.
  20. MAXCARS

MAXCARS Racer

A BIG Thank you to the developers. AC is shaping up to be a amazing game. If the devs keeps this up this game could become EPIC.
    We have Nissan, RUF and now Alfa licence. Next the Subaru Impreza??? please ... please. Subaru Impreza is like my favourite car ever.
    AC is such a good game i hope the devs support it way beyond the 1.0 release, not just with new cars and tracks but with new core additions like... weather, night time racing, working pitstops and the like, because Assetto Corsa is such a good game it deserves the push to become truly epic. I cannot wait to see what this great game is like in a few years. Keep it up Kunos your doing great. Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.