1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Kunos. finally , limit the unrealistic vertical head moving in "lock to horizon" cockpit view

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Baikal, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Baikal

Baikal Simracer

It's a time to gather stones... :)
    5 degrees will be sufficient here. Do not shame in such " small" things.
    I am always using this mode and hate AC when my car dashboard going down of my view and i see the blue sky only...

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    ericRacer and Tucker73 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds BMW Z4 E89 (from Kunos) makes AC crashing Feb 10, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Kunos Cars not working in Content Manager Feb 7, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Kunos Server (ERROR - RESTART YOUR SERVER TO REGISTER WITH THE LOBBY) Jan 15, 2021
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Missing Kunos Skins from older versions Dec 2, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions If anyone in Kunos are reading this, i found that problem for PS5 users in ACC. Please fix it Nov 29, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos, are these two things possible? Oct 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Thanks to Kunos and Steam. [pricing grievance - publisher issue] Jul 29, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Kudos to Kunos for the GT4 DLS Jul 23, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Hi Kunos, VR is better than ever for me Jul 22, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Willing to pay kunos for a support ticket.. how can i open one ? Jul 7, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Kunos hai tra le mani il miglior simulatore su console Jul 5, 2020
    Console Lounge Thanks Kunos Jul 1, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Keep pushing Kunos Jun 28, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Trying to provide constructive Feedback to Kunos ACC on PS4 Bugs Jun 27, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos Servers down Jun 26, 2020

3. ericRacer

ericRacer Gamer

they should adapt the game as the plugin of MagicFr! (Real Head Motion) It is very realistic!

Filippo94 likes this.
  4. Baikal

Baikal Simracer

They should create normal own built-in function of RHM. It's not so hard- just to improve\fix some things in " Horizon alligned" cockpit view..and rename it to RHM or so. Using a Freepie external soft is a not good way here, IMHO.
    Or just allow to make normally internal app like MagicFr tryied.. I respect his efforts. )

5. plaid

plaid Alien

Yes. Im fine with the RHM-mod.
    But I think its a good idea that if people try AC - mostly casualfolks, HC-simmers set the view to their preferences anyway - that they experience it with a cam like in RHM-mod, which is more or less the standard cam in many games and acts similiar like in reality (GTR2 was similiar I believe), to get a better impression of the game.
    I couldn't go back to the normal cams, with the RHM its just so much better. :)

ericRacer likes this.
  6. Baikal

Baikal Simracer

Up.

MAUZERIS[LT] likes this.