1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos headquarters... I was there!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by pmancio, Apr 5, 2016.

1. pmancio

pmancio Gamer

Last sunday I was running a (motorbike) race in Vallelunga, my home circuit, and finally I was in the place where the masterpiece, Assetto Corsa, was born. Was wonderful! Unfortunately was Sunday so the offices were close ;) next time I will be more lucky!

P_20160402_170040.jpg P_20160402_172326.jpg

sissydriver, OliW, Dookie and 42 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Aristotelis Vasilakos moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni Jan 12, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer The New Standard - Kunos Lobby down (every weekend) Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Physics Kunos, what are you doing to the BOP? Jul 22, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos servers down every day now Jul 18, 2023
    ACC User Interface Kunos please implement Curved Monitors in "View Settings" Apr 27, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Kunos Server (ERROR - RESTART YOUR SERVER TO REGISTER WITH THE LOBBY) Dec 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Untold Games Kunos ,You can't play online, what happens? Aug 27, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos Competition Servers@ACC: Incident Report missing Jun 23, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Kunos Servers Down Jun 13, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room ACFL F1 and Kunos GT3 Championships Apr 4, 2022
    Console Lounge Kunos what's happening with servers ?! Feb 17, 2022
    Screens & Videos Evolution of Assetto Corsa and Kunos Simulazioni (2003-2022) Jan 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Kunos - Still no console server news? Dec 29, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cobra Kunos car - loses inputs when in the game Dec 21, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos need a way to report players during a race Nov 28, 2021

3. Dutchyfutch

Dutchyfutch Hardcore Simmer

Very cool

4. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Should have broken in and stole some AC stickers and hoodies while you are at it. Missed your chance now! xD

5. esox71

esox71 Alien

Awesome!....:) I would've spray painted "We don't want rain" then banged the sprinklers on.......:p

Glaurung, TDS, aphidgod and 1 other person like this.
  6. Deatroy

Deatroy Alien

I would be nervous standing there^^
    Cool pics :p

7. Thomas Gocke

Thomas Gocke Alien

What, they weren't working on Sunday? I want my money back :D

Dookie, Glaurung, Minolin and 4 others like this.
  8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

They were, maybe not at the office though. 1.5.4 was released this Sunday. :) Hope you havent started a steam refund yet ;) :D