1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos please help! PSN store Hong Kong issue

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by LotusTeam, Oct 15, 2016.

1. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Kunos are you going to give up maintenance and market position in Asia? I have sent a ticket to 505 questioning about the delay of season pass and all packs of DLC a week ago, they are still missing on the PSN Hong Kong, an auto-reply was received, it said it is being investigated but until now no further follows-up, no change on PSN Hong Kong at all....I hope your distributor (505) can do much better in Asia market, now....can someone tell me what's going on here in Hong Kong?

whisky6 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Kunos please implement Curved Monitors in "View Settings" Apr 27, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Hi Kunos, please never change this AI its fantastic Sep 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Kunos, please remove the Gallardo R-EX from the opponents list Jun 19, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Please Kunos "looktowheel" May 2, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Kunos, please: implement ASW 2.0 in AC for Rift users Apr 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Kunos, please: implement ASW 2.0 in AC for Rift users Apr 14, 2019
    Console Lounge kunos please fix classes Apr 2, 2018
    Suggestions Please Kunos, Xbox one X enhancements! Dec 26, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Clubsport patch please Kunos? Jun 9, 2017
    Suggestions Hi, Lord Kunos! Please read and forward this detail to the relevant person. Very important! May 2, 2017
    Console Lounge Perspective VR, instead of full VR (Kunos please read) Mar 1, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Please kunos! 505! Feb 7, 2017
    Console Lounge "BMW M4 Akrapovic" / "Gallardo SL S3" - Please Kunos, we want them! Feb 4, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Please Kunos, a 919 template. Dec 27, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Please Kunos , patch the GT40 Dec 23, 2016

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I cant really help but have you tried to contact PSN (sony?) and see what they have to say about it?

Horus likes this.
  4. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Thanks for your suggestion mate, however as per my experience in PS4 ProjectCARS, usually it's the distributor's (Namco Bandai) problem rather than Sony's problem, and when I asked SMS to follow up with their distributor Namco Bandai, SMS replied me directly in the forum clearly how they would tackle the issue the problem solved shortly, so I expect the same here, and I consider myself is not asking too much for that request....of coz I might be wrong in thinking that way for 2 different company...

kofotsjanne likes this.
  5. Horus

Horus Alien

Hi Lotus, are you wondering why you do not have the DLC, or that the season pass is not available in HK? The only reason I ask is that the console DLC has not been released yet. So you will see it in the lists but will not be able to use them.

6. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Negative dude. They are (season pass/DLC) not even in the list, not in the store content, not in the in-game car purchase icon, not everywhere in Hong Kong. And no you are wrong, the prestige packs and jap packs and season pass content had been available on console in other countries for more than a week now, it's just that Hong Kong or Asia region is neglected. And you know why? My best guess is they (505) does not officially planned to distribute in Asia region, the digital copy of AC on PSN is just a call made by Sony to put the game on window, the worse part is that it doesn't mean Asia region PSN would get any support by 505, at least not if Asia PSN do nothing on additional content follow up on AC, and yes I started to think that I have to make a complaint to Hong Kong Sony about that....

Horus likes this.
  7. pipOnian

pipOnian Rookie

Lotus, I think you're right. They have no intention of supporting us in the Asia region. Join me in the refund thread. This is absurd.

8. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Why can't you guys create a new account and sign in to a different region. For example the Australian one and get your DLCs from there?

9. APIWZ

APIWZ Rookie

Other region dlc cannot install in asia copy disc and also cann't install in digital version too.

10. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

That's too bad. I've neve had to do it myself, but I'd heard that some people have managed to do it; although maybe they had to buy a digital copy of the game from the other region as well.

11. APIWZ

APIWZ Rookie

I have experenced in some cases like this before e.g. Last of us,project cars,battlefield if dlc region not matched with game region it'll cannot install.

12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

If you were able to buy out of region it would been abused by people that buy from cheaper places. I dont know if it works on console but on PC you can use a vpn to bypass it.

13. Horus

Horus Alien

I've seen this before with L4D2. Laws of the land decide what you get. Really pathetic, it's a bloody game why restrict access. I feel for you guys in Asia, this is ridiculous.

Larryf1951 and LotusTeam like this.
  14. pipOnian

pipOnian Rookie

I'm borrowing my friend's PS4 for the moment (as he is out of town till end of the year). I was thinking of purchasing my own PS4 but considering how pathetic the situation is I might just move to PC instead. This truly sucks especially when expectations were flying high for AC on the console.

15. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

they said it should be available to asia region, but have no timeline for that. so disappointed!

16. mister dog

mister dog Alien

@AC_CM505 might be able to help you out with this.
    And @pipOnian if you have the budget for a PC don't think twice about it, you'll get rid of this region crap all together (and many other restrictions).

17. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

HAHA, i don't know how AC and 505 get back our confidence to spend money on their product.

18. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Well....he/she has not been responding to the forum for quite a while...and yes, it is totally crap for those console players that had high hope on AC...so disappointed

19. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

So u have official reply from 505 and they admitted that content is actually now missing in Asia region?

20. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

It's funny and it made me confused is that last time the update patch on Asia PSN was on time (sync globally)....so I guess bug & glitches will be patched in the future, just that every marketing actions or sales activities of the game support (Season pass/DLC packs) will be neglected for Asian region....I hope my guess is not true....

21. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

from the PS side:
    PS: Thank you for the inquiry, we currently do not have concrete information of the title release date, please stay tuned for our further update. We are working vigorously with related team to provide more information to Asia users, for the specific game in query, we will further escalate customer's voice to related team. Please kindly wait.
    ME: from the Assetto Crosa side, the season pass and dlc should be available for Asia region, please work with them and provide a timeline to update the content.
    PS: We truly thank you for your concern on Sony products and services. Your valuable comments and feedback are very important to us and have been conveyed to relevant departments. Thank you very much.

from 505 side:
    505: Thanks for reaching out to us at 505 Games Customer Support! We are investigating the issue with our team and hope to have this resolved soon. It should certainly be available for your region/country. If you need anything else in the meantime, we're here for you!
    ME: please keep update and provide the timeline for the dlc and season pass in the official site and forum. thanks.
    505: Thanks for remaining patient with this :) We hope there will be more information ASAP!

I am keeping ask for their update.

pipOnian likes this.