1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Kunos Videos Ad Suggestion

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Rennen, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Hey Kunos, your ad for Bonus pack is fine, but it's full of cliches and should be considered to change for something new. Like the guy from Youtube (randomac).

Your ad:

randomac:

Don't worry, it's not my videos, just would like to share his works.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room What kind of font is kunos using in those videos? Mar 5, 2015
    ACC General Discussions Aristotelis Vasilakos moves on to new adventures from Kunos Simulazioni Jan 12, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer The New Standard - Kunos Lobby down (every weekend) Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Physics Kunos, what are you doing to the BOP? Jul 22, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos servers down every day now Jul 18, 2023
    ACC User Interface Kunos please implement Curved Monitors in "View Settings" Apr 27, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Kunos Server (ERROR - RESTART YOUR SERVER TO REGISTER WITH THE LOBBY) Dec 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Untold Games Kunos ,You can't play online, what happens? Aug 27, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Kunos Competition Servers@ACC: Incident Report missing Jun 23, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Kunos Servers Down Jun 13, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room ACFL F1 and Kunos GT3 Championships Apr 4, 2022
    Console Lounge Kunos what's happening with servers ?! Feb 17, 2022
    Screens & Videos Evolution of Assetto Corsa and Kunos Simulazioni (2003-2022) Jan 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Kunos - Still no console server news? Dec 29, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Cobra Kunos car - loses inputs when in the game Dec 21, 2021

3. Orne

Orne Alien

Not bad although the Kunos videos have a much higher production values and variety of angles, such as close up shots of the gauge clusters, slow panning showroom shots showing off the car detail , can see the clear coat glistening, pro level stuff here and much more interesting to my eye than the video you posted.

Randommac has some skillz although his videos are simply not at the same level of quality as Kunos

pippo10 and digitizer like this.
  4. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

All you mentioned is the easiest in video editing, randomac doesn't use it to save time. I don't say that Kunos should insert his existing videos as advertising, but randomac make videos on the Top Gear (Grand Tour) styling level, where you feel the atmosphere and mood of the cinematic object. It's very difficult and rare skill. All of these generic slow-motion-opera-singing racing videos became boring long time ago.

5. ZachRacer88

ZachRacer88 Racer

Can someone quickly and simply explain to me how he filmed this? How do you make a camera follow a car like that? (other than F5)
    (P.S: I am aware of the dev apps and have them enabled)

6. Orne

Orne Alien

This is one way

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/camtool-2.15062/

SlimCharles and ZachRacer88 like this.
  7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Kunos video to me is much better overall, the second video looks rather amateurish with poor framing in most shots as if filmed by a kid holding a camera rather then proper professional production which the Kunos video is. Sure any video can get boring but Ive never really watched any of them more then once or felt the need to, the kunos video showed nicely whats in the pack and thats all I needed from it. The second video I saw some bits of some cars, not much of most of the new content so for a promo pack for that update it would be useless even if made better.