1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Kunos, will you share the love with console owners in ACC?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by RhythmMachine, Jun 2, 2020.

1. I have seen on yt a gameplay but I'm unsure that's xbox one x gameplay. What i have seen there was not bad. But the same guy loaded weeks before gameplay up, and from the number of AI it never can be console gameplay.
    But I hope that whe get a few days before release real Gameplay and more information.

2. PHA7VTOM

PHA7VTOM Rookie

You've hit the nail on the head, really. I mean, I've pre-ordered, but I'm most likely a very small portion of Kunos's console demographic, I love the Blancpain GT/GT3 and have invested in quite an expensive wheel, so my "propensity" to purchase a product like this is far higher than the vast majority of console players.

It's marketing 101, and it'll be all the more unfortunate if the game really delivers because I think they're squandering potential sales numbers. A lot of the guys clocking up miles in the likes of GT Sport probably don't even know this game is coming out

3. CmdrCody

CmdrCody Rookie

It's very strange, because some of the developers are active in the PC section of the ACC forum. It seems to me that Kunos are very passionate about their product on PC, but the console version seems to be treated like some bastard child they don't want to know anything about. If the console version ends up sucking, it would be a real shame because ACC is amazing and I think there's no real competitive product on the console market.

4. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I have it on PS4. That sounds like a bug then. Make sure you go back to the main screen rather than close the application once you've finished playing, if you haven't already done that.

5. I'm pretty sure I haven't tried that. You mean navigate back to the AC main menu before either exiting the game or turning the console off? I'll give it a try!

6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Yes exactly that.

7. No luck. Maybe I should have bought a Playstation?!?
    ;-)

pippo10 likes this.
  8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Lol, or a PC. It must be a bug from the final update or something.

9. PS 1080p 30 FPS
    Xbox 900p 30 FPS

Have fun with that, console guys
    :p

10. paul linton

paul linton Rookie

Devs refuse to quote FPS on Pro and X versions, why?

11. I assume because 30 FPS is implied otherwise they would have included it in the list of ACC differences between base and Pro/X systems.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  12. Did they know that a Xbox One X exist. The strongest console of current generation. Unbelievable... I hope I can cancel my preorder. If that's the true. Now whe know why it was no real gameplay released.
    It's the same when they say oriented on the weakest PC configuration and looked.
    So if that's true I never buy something from them. They never ever have interest in console community. And it seems to me they do it because 505 games and sro wanted that it comes to console. So they make the minimum like here in the community. They ignored since a year and more.Maybe they even have no pro/x devkits.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  13. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan Gamer

https://acc.505games.com/console-community-faq-guide/

What resolutions and FPS will Assetto Corsa Competizione run at?
    Base PS4 is 1080p and 30 FPS
    Base Xbox One is 900p and 30 FPS

Is there a difference in performance when running Assetto Corsa Competizione on PS4 and PS4 Pro?
    PS4 Pro in 1080p output mode has improved:
    * Draw distances
    * Anti-aliasing
    * Post process effects
    * Particle effects
    In 4K output mode Assetto Corsa Competizione runs up to 3200×1800

Is there a difference in performance when running Assetto Corsa Competizione on Xbox One and Xbox One X?
    Xbox One X is native 4K with the same quality improvements as listed for the PS4 Pro edition of Assetto Corsa Competizione.

14. Audioslave

Audioslave Gamer

Is it confirmed ?

15. Check the details in the link above your response.

16. Audioslave

Audioslave Gamer

Sorry, I missed the link.
    I think I’m gonna wait the ps5/xsx release and see if they make a patch.
    A 30 fps racing game/simulation, no, thanks.

CmdrCody likes this.
  17. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

This just turned from a buy at launch to a wait until it’s cheap... very cheap... :( I do await the reviews with interest!

Audioslave likes this.
  18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This is the worst launch campaign I've ever seen. Kunos look like they want nothing to do with this, botha single post on their personal fb pages about today's debacle.

Audioslave and Vítor Sousa like this.
  19. Okay after the clarification that it will be a improved One X Version I apologise for my post yesterday.
    But I didn't change the fact that a 60 fps/1080p or 900p seems to be impossible.
    A good example is WRC8 that even in 4k/30fps on Xbox. You feel so badly the missing frames, that it makes a complete other expirence.
    Moto GP 19 was so much better with 60 fps and it runs on UE4 too. OK it have no day/night real-time change and no changing weather.
    But at the end for a simulation like ACC 30fps are not optimal. Since 2007 whe have 60 fps as standard on simcade Games like Forza/ GT. So even in this non simulation games developers set this as standard for 13 years and more.
    All Codemasters Games run since 2017 in 4k 60fps on One X. And F1 have all this features and the AI and tyre wear are not bad.
    So it's no wonder that One X player expected a 1080p and near to 60fps Version.

So for me are frames more important than 19 KI instead of 15 or maybe 11.
    But I know that a licenses in the background who made that maybe impossible.
    But it's really sad that I've cancelled yesterday my pre order. But without realtime Gameplay I cannot order this game.
    It's not understandable from a true racing enthusiast that you guys release a game with that weakness on current gen, when the new generation is 6 months away. As you said you have no plan for supporting series X it makes no sense to buy this game.
    From a buisness standpoint I understand why you do this.