1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo EVO

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Paul Sutton, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Paul Sutton

Paul Sutton Simracer

Verry sexy to say the least :D:D

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Lamborghini Huracan GT3 evo2 Fuel usage May 12, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Modelmistakes on Lamborghini Huracan Evo 2 GT3 Apr 26, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Auxiliary Lights - Lamborghini Huracan Evo2 GT3 BUG Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Physics Lamborghini Huracan Aggressive Preset Nürburgring Mar 24, 2021
    ACC Physics Lamborghini Huracan ST reports +14 on brake bias to shared memory Mar 18, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo LOD Bug Dec 23, 2020
    Screens & Videos RSS Lamborghini huracan GT3 EVO - OUT! Nov 22, 2020
    ACC User Interface Lamborghini Huracan floating dash display Jun 30, 2020
    ACC Physics v1.3.10 Lamborghini Huracan ST tyre temps Apr 16, 2020
    ACC Physics Lamborghini Huracan ST's BoP Mar 28, 2020
    ACC Physics Problem with physics on rain lamborghini huracan Nov 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions I'm looking for the #43 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO in Update 1.1 Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Physics 1.0.2 update Force feedback (ffb) Lamborghini Huracán GT3 feels weird? Jun 9, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lamborghini Huracan ST indicators Jun 7, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lamborghini Huracan GT3 #77 Barwell Motorsport (Spa only livery) Apr 6, 2019

3. Marceline

Marceline Gamer

4. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I don't think this is the one that was run at Spa 2018 though? I think its the older version (Same as the one in original AC) Might be wrong though.

5. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I wish Youtube would show those kind of ads, because I always throw up when I see electric cars.

6. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

What are the differences betwenn GT3 and SuperTrofeo Lambos?

7. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

In the immortal words of W. Smith (2018): "That's hot!"

8. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Very little by the looks of it. I've not searched, so all the stuff that we can't see could be different, but aero seems pretty close. Front bumperr and bonnet seem slightly different, as well as the wing.

9. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

The Trofeo is a one make spec race car, power/downforce will be different, and I think it doesn't run any TC/ABS but I might be mistaken for the Porsche Cup.

10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

It might make an appearance at the 2019 Spa 24h and since ACC will include the 2019 season also at a later date that might mean we also get both versions of the Super Trofeo.

Don't know much about the differences, so no idea if it's worthwhile or not. But neither is there much of a difference with GT3 evo packages, yet you'd hope they implement them...

11. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

No, unfortunately. The national class won't be part of the 24hrs of Spa anymore. Only real GT3 cars are allowed now.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    Son likes this.
  12. exited22

exited22 Racer

Source? Couldn't find anything on google regarding this

13. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

"***Ratel indicated that the 24 Hours of Spa will be exclusive to GT3 cars in the future, following the low turnout of two Cup cars this year. “I don’t think we will continue with Group National,” he said. “This is the biggest GT3 race in the world and we don’t need to mix any GT4.”"

https://sportscar365.com/sro/blancpain-gt/spa-friday-notebook-9/

exited22 and Raklödder like this.
  14. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

AFAIK it's about 150k€ difference in price and about 1 second difference regarding laptime on a usual GP circuit between the Super Trofeo and the GT3.
    Pretty expensive second.;)

Kopiller likes this.