1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Laser scanned nordschleife

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Qwaribo, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

I see this on Facebook!

Is this for Ac? Little late imo? IMG_76408448285807.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Laser scanned Bathurst? Apr 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Laser scanned circuits - ACC Jun 26, 2018
    Console Lounge Laserscanned Laguna Seca + 6 bonus cars will be free! Sep 19, 2017
    Suggestions Non-laser scanned official tracks planned? May 13, 2017
    Console Lounge How accurate are the laser scanned tracks? Dec 23, 2016
    Suggestions Laser scanned Targa Florio, question for Devs? Oct 17, 2016
    Suggestions Clarify which tracks are laser scanned on the website, steam, maybe in game too? Jul 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Why laserscanned brands? Nov 27, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Is nordschleife laserscanned ? Sep 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Curiosity question: nürburgring gp laserscanned or not? Sep 17, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Zandvoort not laserscanned rumor(?) Jul 19, 2015
    Tracks modding Track poznań - laser scanned 1.2 Dec 22, 2014
    Suggestions Just a thought: laser-scanned public roads Oct 1, 2014
    General modding discussion Laser scanned cars Aug 18, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Have a look at how laser scanned tracks are built! Mar 9, 2014

3. Eximo

Eximo Simracer

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  4. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

It's announced in 2013 and I thought they said the dlc will be there in September 2014. This picture is from today, so a month to scan the Nordschleife?

Maybe this is for racing room.

5. alex72

alex72 Alien

Nord is already scanned afaik. They talk abound it in some thread(s).

Deleted member 18758 and Qwaribo like this.
  6. Simone has had the scan data for about a month now, maybe longer. The team showed pictures of them at the Ring back at the beginning of July.

7. plaid

plaid Alien

They allready made some of the actual track allready. While I would be suprised to see the DLC in september. I rather assume 1.0 will just be done at that time. But then we "at least" get Spa and Trento. :)

BTW: Would be nice to have a development-map or timeline. The infos of progress for several things is pretty spread around. And many got better things to do, then to read every thread, twitter and facebook post.

Qwaribo likes this.
  8. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

Thanks for the replies! :)

Then this is for a other sim I guess. Racing room or Iracing? Still cool to see a laser scanner, always wondered how it looked like.

And yes, spa!! Second track which I look forward the most :D first is Nordschleife of course. But I'm patient, the devs are doing a great job!

9. They won't make it in time, that's obvious.

10. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

I don't know, let's hope not.

11. Haha, welcome to AC....These guys can make the best physics out there, they can sign the unsignable license, they accomplish more with a dozen people than other games with dev teams that number in the hundreds, but the one thing they are absolute rubbish at is hitting a projected release date.

12. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

Likely with a dozen people! I'm sure spa will be there on time, until the Nordschleife is released I'm satisfied with the snoopy Nordschleife ;)

13. The release date is something that "Blows in the wind". When they release some new that item will in my book be the right time for the release. It doesn't matter if the Nordschleife comes in november as long as it is at high level quality, and I'm sure it will be...

Simon92 and Qwaribo like this.
  14. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I wonder what the fate is of the current Nurburgring GP track asset? In my humble opinion, its possibly the worst looking track in AC. Therefore, if Kunos are doing the Nordschliefe, will they simply "tack on" the new nords onto this old asset or will they make a whole new Nurburgring GP section as well? If that is indeed the case, will they update the old asset for people who don't download the new DLC? If they do intend on using the old asset that is currently in-game, I sure do hope they give it a sping clean as in places it looks quite poor, and to me is not up the standard of some of the other tracks in AC.

15. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The dev's posted that the Nord's mesh was imported and driveable a couple of months back.

16. Temeter

Temeter Gamer

Those are normal cameras, not laserscanning equipment. I doubt it has anything to do with AC, the track was already scanned.

17. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

18. TTM

TTM Alien

Maybe it has something to do with Iracing. Iracing will sponsor Nürburgring 1000km race, held on 19-21 September.

19. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

Lol read the link....

20. TTM

TTM Alien

:) Lol.

Qwaribo likes this.
  21. cupra_abf

cupra_abf Rookie

Agreed. I know the track quite well and there are many things wrong with the current AC version. Curbs, tree placement, stuff like that. Things I´d expect to be accurate with a laser scanned track.