1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Latest updates, log release?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by GoldTuna, Oct 20, 2014.

1. GoldTuna

GoldTuna Rookie

I just logged into steam and it was downloading new files for assetto corsa (about 110 MB).
    What was updated with that download?
    Can we get a log realease?

All the best

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Latest Nvidia drivers performance. Jul 11, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V 1.0.5 the latest public beta continuous crashing on MP Jul 5, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Latest Fanatec drivers support old wheel and why I still buy Fanatec Oct 12, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Latest Fanatec drivers support old wheel and why I still buy Fanatec Oct 12, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions latest update pc had end of december. Feb 3, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Nvidia Beta Options in GFE with latest Drivers FILTERS!! Jan 19, 2018
    Console Lounge G920 no FFB with latest update Dec 24, 2017
    Console Lounge Odd drift handling latest update Nov 16, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest Nov 9, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Latest Nvidia drivers 387.92 Issues with AC Oct 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack - Latest Oct 19, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest Oct 11, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds RHM doesn't work after latest AC update. Is there other ways of modding head motion? Aug 2, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G920 downshift problem (since the latest XB1 update) May 31, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues After latest update 1.32 cant find my G25 anymore and Wizard is now disabled? May 1, 2017

3. I was curious about that too.

4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Im also pretty curious. Its pretty obvious that the guys at Kunos are really dedicated to make this a good(better) game. Its nice to see!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  5. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

There's usually a changelog in the general section of the options.

6. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Checking the Sound Banks, They has new dates,20th so sound update but what else! I think I can hear an difference....Maybe an placebo effect!:p:D

No Change log and it,s still RC 1.03

7. sNAKOR

sNAKOR Rookie

maybe some cars got fmod sound updates, some files seem to be updated

8. I was talking about that in another thread:
    No changelog but i found "sfx" folder of Giulietta, z4 gt3, 458s3 with a new date of modify (today, instead of last update). Sound improvement maybe :)
    Also .nk5 file of Spa with updated modify date ;)
    As first impression Giulietta has a louder sound from turbo, you can also hear more clearly the spool.
    Also at Spa main straight, now you can hear car far away from tv cam, instead before, where they're muted for the first seconds due to distance. :D
    and Z4 now have more aggressive interior sound and more well defined sound from outside (with less bass).

And according to dimension of the 3 cars soundbank (56+36+38mb), i think there is nothing more.
    Changes also to the Server Launchers (win/Linux)

A.r.e.s., Emin and VenomSRT like this.
  9. shiftA

shiftA Racer

KS are the best, tireless and pro

10. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

T98 also has an new date an just some bytes of change - Listening to it from cockpit I can hear a little more turbo sound!

11. In fact every "sfx" folder are up to date !! :D

A.r.e.s. and Tino66 like this.
  12. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

Why less bass?

13. I mean, more clear sound, with the right amount of bass, instead before.

14. And also what an aggressive growly sound during replays, oh my god :O

15. Blame

Blame Alien

I didn't see any updates in Steam.

16. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Start the game or go to library, it should say update queued, then go to downloads page and click the button to start downloading.

17. Pallam

Pallam Gamer

It´s not a big update. There are no new files to the game. it seems so that the files are now better organised. There was a big problem cause the installatoin was not perfect after fresh installataoin at all (sorry for my bad english^^)

18. Scott Nelson

Scott Nelson Gamer

did the no slot issue in MP get fixed? they said it was fixed Sat. and there has been no fix yet. hope they got that ironed out

19. Blupp

Blupp Gamer

The mercedes gt3 F3 sound is really low now.

edit: actually I'm not sure, last race was normal.
    edit2: nah I think it's good.

20. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

Major improvements sound-wise for me, some cars better than others. The audio sliders are working again.

The 98T camera sound is ferocious. The cockpit needs some work.

Thank you Luca for your hard work!:):):)

The cobra is sounding like a monster again!

21. cooknn

cooknn Hardcore Simmer

Luca Sodano said on Twitter that he balanced the sound to fix some of the issues we've been experiencing. I suspect those mod's were included.