1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Leaderboard challenge planned?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Paul Davidson, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Hey all.

I'm new to Assetto Corsa, in fact racing games in general!

I had a few shots of Assetto as well as Race Room Experience. Love them both so far. RRE lacks a proper single and multi player, however I am totally addicted to the leaderboard challenge. You choose a car, track and difficulty, and it shows you the best lap times for everyone, and let's you race against the ghost cars. I'm easy pleased but its fantastic!

My question is, is something like this in the pipeline for Assetto do we know?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards strange bug McLaren challenge leaderboard Jun 5, 2019
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Monza - German Touring Cars - Leaderboard challenge - 2:02.391 Sep 18, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Leaderboards, XP winning , special events etc Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special events - showing as Anonymous in leaderboards Apr 14, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Drive for Experience | Leaderboards & Ranking Aug 13, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Pit Stop Counter on Leaderboard Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Leaderboard and hotlap server Jul 15, 2021
    ACC User Interface Empty leaderboards in singleplayer championships Jul 12, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Where is the leaderboard Jun 27, 2021
    ACC User Interface Leaderboard Graphics Question Nov 28, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards My Suggestions for Rating & Leaderboards [v1.6.2] Nov 25, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Supreme alien overlord on the online leaderboard Nov 17, 2020
    General modding discussion ACC HUD Leaderboard Opaque Background Aug 28, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lap Time Leaderboards Jul 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Incorrest first lap time in leaderboard dump Jul 15, 2020

3. Queequeg

Queequeg Racer

4. Are these leaderboards only viewable outside the game? Or with mods in game?

What about ghosts?

5. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

You can see the times also ingame with an app.
    As far as I know you can't challenge a ghost from another driver.

6. Sorry to be a pain, but do you happen to know the app?it would surely help, after each lap, knowing how bad I've done :p

And if any developers are reading, the way Race room does it is pretty cool, IMO, and would be a very welcome addition. I'd choose it over career mode any day.

7. Can you even view other peoples ghosts?

8. Queequeg

Queequeg Racer

I'm afraid not. I do not know if this will be possible in the future.

9. Luigi Gianni Vollaro

Luigi Gianni Vollaro Hardcore Simmer

There is the RSR app, but it's buggy and prone game file editing conflicts. It would be great if there was something similar that worked through steam including the other player having a ghost.

10. Hmm, if its buggy, I think I'll pass for now lol and see what KS provide further down the line.

11. I have no idea why he would say it is buggy.....it is on version six and I have been using it since version 1 with no problems....I have 4 other buddies that are using it with no problems whatsoever....The only problem I have heard of was when the new build came out if you had both timing apps they didn't play nice with each other but this was patched within a couple hours.

Being able to see your time in comparison to hundreds of others makes hotlapping much more enjoyable. Here is the link to the leaderboard webpage and where you can download the newest version: http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=rank&track=2&car=57

12. Excellent!! I just tried it, it's half way from what I was looking for, but way better than what I had. Shows me how bad I am, getting position 337 after a couple of laps lol

Only thing now missing is the ghost car for the leader to make that perfect.

I also only just realised about the apps bar on the right, so I can now always see my best lap time, something that I have had to try and remember!

13. Version 6? That link has version 2.0.006 for download.

14. You've probably already figured this out but once you open the app with the bar on the right you can move it wherever you want on the screen and pin it there

that's the latest one....i was talking about the.000000000006 part

15. Ah sorry I got confused there :p

Yeah I noticed you could move them...only after moaning to myself for a few minutes that they seemed to be overlay each other!

16. You have to have the RSR one open in order for it to record your time.

Pick your favorite combo, keep outrunning your ghost and see how far up the boards you can get

17. Yeah this has defo given me something to aim for in Assetto, not quite as good as the setup in R3E, but it's a good start :)

18. isamu

isamu Racer

Ghost racing gets boring after a while. Let's wait for *TRUE* multiplayer, which I hope will be arriving soon. I don't know why they're focusing on AI so much for this upcoming update, when online mp should be the main focus IMHO.

19. f.gek

f.gek Hardcore Simmer

what are you referring to ? Buggy? mmmmhhh 3000 drivers ... does not seem to be so

20. I agree that it would get boring after a while. But for a new comer it is a great way to learn. Also, I would assume it would be a lot easier to implement than on-line multiplayer or AI.

21. softgrip

softgrip Alien

Hi Paul,

Although not a ghost, Rivali will now show your delta in game against the fastest lap so you can see where you are losing time and how those aliens drive without stealing their lines.

Check out the Rivali Delta app - it was posted last night.

Also, it allows you to see a leaderboard of your steam friends.

Rgds

The Softest of Grips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queequeg likes this.