1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Lets build a community!

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Laurie Shepherdson, Sep 23, 2016.

1. pinchevs

pinchevs Rookie

Had my first online races in AC, this evening. The Lag was terrible for me, but that's not the only problem I see. The only way for me to join a race was to go to the Friends Menu on the xBox and join a friend who is playing AC. This way I couldn't know what I was joining. How does one open a server? Do you simply invite people to a party on the xBox and then open up AC and start an online session?

Anyway, it seems to me that as in any other platform, the only way to fully enjoy online racing is by starting a league with a schedule and members and its' own dedicated thread on this or other forum.

What do you think?

2. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Go to the MP lobby and choose an empty lobby at the track/car you'd like to race and click on it, but before you choose your car and get the lobby going invite your friends from there - wait for them to join and then get in your cars and fire it up....

As for league racing there are lots of posts/threads about this subject ....

Happy Racing

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  3. pinchevs

pinchevs Rookie

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "MP Lobby"? Is that within the AC game or in the xBox menu?

4. EMW SMILER

Ok - step by step-on the first page of AC you see three options (after you've signed in and started the game) - choose 'Drive' - with the 'A' button, next page you have seven options - choose online - you will now see a list of available 'lobbies' - choose which lobby you want (an empty one) by choice of car or track - hit the A button on your selection and then continue to next page - look at the bottom of the screen and you will see 'x - Invite Friend' and then wait til all those invited have entered - you will see their names come up in the box at bottom left -and off you go... good luck

5. Rockefelluh

Rockefelluh Rookie

To add to Smiler'a post. MP lobby stands for multiplayer lobby.

EMW SMILER likes this.
  6. inthebagbud

inthebagbud Gamer

Hope you dont mind me posting here but we have a small community at our forum http://consoleracing.boards.net/ and welcome anybody to join. With enough people lobbies could be come filled with friends and in essence become private.

The forum is a place to hangout and discuss/organise/race not just ac but pcars , f12016 so feel free to pop along

We are currently running a pcars vs AC time trial with the lotus 98t at spa

Thank you

EMW SMILER likes this.
  7. pinchevs

pinchevs Rookie

Thank you very much!

EMW SMILER likes this.
  8. myimac

myimac Alien

Now got the console release but only on pad. Frame rate was slightly dodgy... i.e. Unplayable. Will reboot the machine to try and fix that. Gamertag is The Sangheili

I got the game to support the Devs and hopefully be able to add 1 to the lobbies.

Any advice for pad settings. Steering is pulling to the right :/

9. welcome myimac, i'll add you tonight. turn up your steering gamma to stop the pulling.

The framerate is hit and miss, sometimes it'll be smooth with no problems then others i'll just be unplayable.

My latest settings for the controller are....

everything on 0% and gamma on 150%

10. EMW SMILER

There is/was an issue with steering gamma - don't know if people are still getting it - to rectify go to control method and switch to wheel then back which resets settings - then don't change the steering gamma.... I hope that sorts it - can't help otherwise....

11. Guy's I'm worried about the future of this game......it's amazing but I feel it's misunderstood. I know some of us are just waiting for the update but we all need to work together and build this if we want to see it succeed in the future. I wish to see more of us online who've shared or viewed this thread otherwise it'll just become extinct. I'd like to see it cross platform with ps4/pc users as well as other regional users in order for it to be successful. I just hope it doesn't disintegrate into nothingness :(

LeDude83 and SGT EDUBB like this.
  12. KillaScheme

KillaScheme Rookie

Me Also Well Said

SGT EDUBB likes this.
  13. myimac

myimac Alien

I want to contribute to the community too, my current issue is that I'm pad only on console so that makes me slower but the addition of the extreme stuttering/slowdown make it impossible for me to join a multiplayer session without worrying about destroying myself or somebody else

14. I'm also using a pad....I'm fast but not at fast as some cats. I'm not spending any money on a wheel because this game feels temporary..........same applies to add-ons packs etc. I just hope to see more people who've read or viewed this thread to initiate in conversation....... all it takes is 4 of us to join the same lobby to get the attention from other browsers to join in.

15. Connor Parise

Connor Parise Rookie

girlgunsgokarts is my gamer tag. I'm not the fastest but I certainly race clean and would love to race real people.

16. JayShiizaa

JayShiizaa Rookie

Hi all! This idea is awesome since it seems like the lobbies are almost always empty whenever I sign on (except for the 2 or 3 people drifting around).

My gamer tag is JayShiizaa. I'm getting more into sim racing so I'm still on the newer side, but would enjoy racing around with others. I'm usually on AC or FH3, so feel free to invite me to a lobby if you see me online.

17. @Laurie Sheperdson: I have added you.
    @All: Please feel free to add me if you like clean racing. Gamertag is also Grand Apeiron.

I am racing with a wheel, pedals and H-Shifter and normally no assists. Usually at evenings between 8 and 11 pm CET/CEST (=UTC+1/UTC+2).

See you on the track.

18. I'll add you buddy! I too like clean racing but I'm only using a controller with no assists. See you online soon buddy!

19. Clean Racer JDMAyrtonSenna il add you fellas also looking for some racing :)

20. ian2726

ian2726 Rookie

this game is deader than pcars on line. Such a shame too. Handling is great. Graphics are a bit dated.
    I hope they can do something to sort it.