1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Lets build a community!

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Laurie Shepherdson, Sep 23, 2016.

1. J3r0m

J3r0m Gamer

Hi there, feel free to add me, I'm also looking for clean online races: J3r0m2010.

I will send friend requests to the people that submitted their gamertags here: lozpots2, The Sangheili, girlgunsgokarts, Grand Apeiron, JDMAyrtonSenna.

2. I've got a few to add! Nice to hear from you all! Keep them coming! No more empty races :)

3. J3r0m

J3r0m Gamer

Adding: EMW SMILER, Havana B0B, ochilbaz, FISHEAD79, BBernes 76, pinchevs

4. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

Add me, Add me!!.... SolitarySand :)

5. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

6. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

Hello All...
    firstly thanks to lozpots2 for starting this thread!... i'm new to ALL of this and appreciate the opportunity to join in and get my gametag (SolitarySand) out there!
    i've systematically gone through and sent friend requests to all of you who have replied to lozpots2 here and hope my requests will be accepted :)
    like i've said already i'm new to all of this so am a bit useless... but i'm keen to improve!
    i've got the thrustmaster Tx wheel and in the month or so since i got it have been mostly playing Forza6, FH3, i little bit of F1 2016 and am just scratching at the surface of Assetto corsa which i have a LOVE HATE relationship with... all the titles i mentioned are tremendous fun but i feel AC has the potential at least to surpass all others!.... however i'm as worried as the rest of us console users must be that this title will flop before it gets the chance to reach that full potential!!!

Cheers all, Rob.
    (SolitarySand)

EMW SMILER likes this.
  7. Jochen73

Jochen73 Rookie

Hello! Please add me too: JocSei73
    I´m driving actually with the Logitech G920 and joined last weekend two races with some of you. I prefer the GT3 and GT2 at Spa or Nordschleife...
    Greetings from Germany
    Joe

EMW SMILER likes this.
  8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

@OP: good effort mate! So this is the ONE positive thread about AC on consoles? ;-)

No, honestly - it's the way to go to group up with people and try and build from that. Good luck.

EMW SMILER likes this.
  9. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Hi there,

On Xbox I am:

Sonofbobthedog

EMW SMILER likes this.
  10. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

If you want to join a Xbox League on Australian and New Zealand severs then check out my Facebook page: Assetto Corsa XB1 Online Community.

11. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

Hello Everyone :) I have a fun and friendly community for Assetto Corsa Xbox One racers who want to race online with other like minded players. ALL are welcome. :)

For more details please check out Facebook page: Assetto Corsa XB1 Online Community. GT3 INFO 2016.png GT3 INFO 2016.png

12. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

Hello Everyone :) I have a fun and friendly community for Assetto Corsa Xbox One racers who want to race online with other like minded players. ALL are welcome. :)

For more details please check out Facebook page: Assetto Corsa XB1 Online Community.

13. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

For more details please check out Facebook page: Assetto Corsa XB1 Online Community.

14. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

15. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

16. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Blimey - are you trying to attract attention Micheal? That'll do it:)

17. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

Gamertag - MakaveliA7X

Usually just practice since the online is so abandoned.

But had a go at the weekly hotlap challange that EMW SMILER mentioned and had a blast. A great bunch of community fellas.

Kudos

18. Kabo

Kabo Rookie

Hi everyone ,
    gamertag (kabo)

Rob capewell likes this.
  19. Savvjad1

Savvjad1 Rookie

Please add me love clean racing savvjad1 look forward to playing with u guys

20. Jordan789

Jordan789 Rookie

Hello everyone

xCBKxN4STYB3AST

Sorry for the long gamertag, look forward to racing with you guys