1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Lets build a community!

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Laurie Shepherdson, Sep 23, 2016.

1. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

2. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

Gurkensepp likes this.
  3. Dino Silenzi

Dino Silenzi Rookie

GT: dinosilenzi
    Feel free to add me.

P.S. Many thanks to Gurkensepp for creating the club

IF RACING and Gurkensepp like this.
  4. IF RACING

IF RACING Rookie

Hi mate. I use to be part of emw on forza. Is it ok to add you and maybe join some races on ac? Thanks mate

5. I just picked AC a few days ago. Looking forward to trying some online races. My GT is Rollingzokumr2

6. iMichael123S

iMichael123S Gamer

I'll add you to my Xbox message thread for keen racers.

7. TheMiz44

TheMiz44 Rookie

A little late, but always looking for more people.

GT: TheMiz44

MakaveliA7X and IF RACING like this.
  8. Hi, my GT is JBT Bracam, but i'm very very new guy at AC!

IF RACING likes this.
  9. karate mark

karate mark Rookie

Pretty new to AC but definitely look forward to some good racing

Gt: karate mark

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

10. TheGiwi

TheGiwi Rookie

Please add me too.

GT: KingFalcon98 (Yeah I know... Am just too lazy to pay the 10€ for changing my name. :D )

11. Gysepy

Gysepy Gamer

Please add me on XB1m GT: Gysepy

12. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Did everyone receive an invite?

13. I think i do, but i can't find anyone in my friends, maybe try it again.

Gurkensepp likes this.
  14. Paarma78

Paarma78 Rookie

Hello All!

I'm looking for clean racing and people that finish races. I have experience mostly from GT3, however, I'm interested to challenge myself & others in any kind of racing. Please invite/add as friend!

GT: Julli78
    Racing from Finland
    Setup: Fanatec CSL Elite (base + pedals with LC) with P1 wheel for Xbox. Playseat evolution, 50" Sony FHD.

15. Danfay120

Danfay120 Rookie

Rubbish at AC but clean!!:) GT warriorbunny88 Xbox one 8pm most evenings sat afternoon and Sunday teatime I'm on.. Cheers

16. Hi everyone! Great to hear the response in here! I think it might be a good time to get a club sorted for us all especially as private leagues are only around the corner now!

MakaveliA7X likes this.
  17. Club is online! Find us @ 'Grand Marshal'

18. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

I already made a club. Wouldnt it be better to have one club with more members and create events/races there? if you want i can make you a admin.