1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Let's talk about broadcasting (user's thread)

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Jeffaffa

Jeffaffa Rookie

auto directed broadcast :)

Wutzmann, Pernando Alomso and FX2K like this.
  2. FX2K

FX2K Racer

Care to share how / what you used for it?
    I've been looking at giving ACC another shot, broadcasting (with auto-director) is something I would really like to be able to use for the times there's nobody available to direct.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  3. Wutzmann

Wutzmann Rookie

@Jeffaffa How did you manage that?

Please tell us how to do it.

4. Jeffaffa

Jeffaffa Rookie

I made a script that selects randomly a driver and camera's in the ksBroadcastingTestClient.
    It does not look for fights so it is not intelligent but it gets the job done for now.

I got a friend working on something like raceroom. So it can pick drivers that are in the fight base on weight points.

Wutzmann, Serge M, FX2K and 1 other person like this.