1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Let's talk about broadcasting (user's thread)

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, Dec 12, 2018.

1. saurohd

saurohd Gamer

Ok, tanks for info!!!

2. Oathius

Oathius Rookie

Hey folks, I'm trying to find the Broadcasting app so I can start using it but there isnt a broadcasting folder in my sdk folder, the readme file in there explains its been moved to the steam tools section, I can see the dedicated server is on there but no Broadcast SDK, any help would be greatly appreciated

3. icemanzp

icemanzp Racer

it included to ACC Dedicated server tool. Install it and watch folders.

Oathius likes this.
  4. Oathius

Oathius Rookie

Brilliant, thanks buddy!

5. Doomsayer

Doomsayer Rookie

Hi,
    for the last days I tried to broadcast some of our league training sessions live to prepare for a full live stream of our league races. So far so good, I made some steps in the right direction for a full autonomous broadcasting with the test client. But one thing makes me angry: We have to buy a new licence for the game if we use a second PC to broadcast. This is annoying, but I bought a second license. But after that, I realised that I also need every DLC! This is not funny anymore.
    A stream is like advertising for the community but also for this racing sim software. Can the devs be so kind and make it possible to join all server as a spectator without the need to buy every DLC?

Greetings
    Sascha from RRL Fun Liga

6. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Should work:

7. Erbibbo

Erbibbo Rookie

@Minolin I’ve tried the broadcasting app yesterday.
    Some suggestions:
    - Implement filters to notifications, doing Race Direction live is impossible to follow the first 2 laps with all “personal best” notification with 30+ cars
    - implement possibility to double click on accident notification and start immediately replay of the accident to evaluate it
    - possibility to scroll up and down the notification app, if something is missed it cannot be recovered.
    - accident indication with both car number instead of double notification

if i’ll find out something else i’ll tell :)

8. Mark Hughes

Mark Hughes Rookie

Evening All,

Been researching this for a while now, and cannot find a solution.

I race/stream predominantly in VR, using a Valve Index, and streaming the specator screen that accompanies a VR boot up. However I want to broadcast the likes of the helicams and tv cameras my VR view.

So using the ACC Broadcaster Director tool, or whatever its called, I connect it to my game, recognises it etc, but the only specator cameras it offers are tied to my headset view if this makes sense? Is there anyway to have it broadcast a regular more conventional camera set, whilst still allowing me to race in VR?

Mark,

9. ohjeah

ohjeah Simracer

Not possible. The broadcast tool just controls your own game view. Guess you would need another copy of the game with another pc and somehow connect that as a spectator to achieve what you want.

AndyK70 likes this.
  10. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Yeah, I think you need a pal with another pc and copy of ACC doing the TV broadcast for you, with a streamdeck and video multiplexer controlling the stream output, switching views, pop-up replays/slo-mos, etc. etc.

On our way going Pro :cool:

11. schmoo

schmoo Rookie

Has there been any more intelligence gathered on the effect of the sliders? I'm particulary interested in understanding how FocusFast and FocusSlow affect things. Thx.