1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Let's talk about rage quitters...

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Viperconcept_, Dec 9, 2016.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

2. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I agree and I've said it many times: quitters are annoying and they should stop quitting.

If they kept going than they might end up in a good battle mid- or end of field. What's wrong about that? It seems as if things don't turn out 100 % as they wanted them to, they're out. This often generates an avalache effect and others leave.
    The example of the leader (or someone whom you had chased for a while) losing his position close to the end of the race and then rage-quitting is well-known to me. On the other hand I really pay my respect to those who keep going after that.

It's a character trait, though - you won't change people. Quitters will remain quitters...in RL and in AC.

Viperconcept_ and Gunja like this.
  3. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

I can see why people do it. I raced online yesterday, GT3 at Spa.
    One guy had a qualifying lap time that was over a minute longer than everyone else's. Race starts and he proceeds to do the "turn one missile", wrecking my rear left suspension and pushing me in to the Armco, smashing the windscreen.
    Do I do another 4 laps nursing a wrecked car, or do I quit and race offline where I don't get wiped out by "little Timmy 7 year old"?

GhostMan and Larryf1951 like this.
  4. Of course, if you meet a troll, quitting the race it's a justified reason: the session is unplayable, you have no choice.
    In my case I was talking about quitting fair races.

GhostMan and LeDude83 like this.
  5. I think penalties should be applied when you left a race, for example if you left you cant join a new race for 15mins or something like that.
    They should be applied too when a driver smash too much cars in the same race.

EDIT : I was thinking about FairPlay points, for example if you start a race and finish it, you get one FairPlay point, but if you left it intentionaly you get -1 FairPlay point ( disconnection issues not included ). I think this would be a nice system, forcing players to end their races fairly!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

edit: found it.

7. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

I also think everyone sholud finish the race and that should be main goal but I also sometimes quit because when first corner wreck fest is happened I always try to vote restart but those who arent crashed keep drivin becase it doesnt effect them and they wont vote so whats the point for me to race when Im crashed and pushed from the track and Im not alien to even come lose to those who are in the lead...

UCANT-SCOPE-ME likes this.