1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Let's talk vote to kick

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by WillPhillThe3rd, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Let me start by saying this is a GREAT game and I want to thank the devs for hours of enjoyment. 10/10 would buy again. There is no other racing sim on console that comes close to AC.

I have heard the news of private lobbies coming to console very soon, and I'm assuming they will allow the host to kick players at will or what have you. This will solve most of the problems related to this post, but unless public lobbies become completely obsolete, this will still be an issue.

It's pretty upsetting one person can derail an entire online lobby. See video:

PSN user balalaika75 spent an entire race trying to take out players. For 8+ MINUTES until I left.

I know trolls are gonna troll, but the vote to kick feature should allow a quick simple way to remove them, except it very rarely (basically never) works. Either players don't know the button, ignore the prompt, or the number of votes required is way too high. I don't actually know them number of vote required because I've literally never seen a successful vote. Most likely a combination of the three. People who do this should be shut down and kicked at ease, they should never be allowed to do this for 8 minutes. People shouldn't have to quit the race because of trolls.

16 players or 4 players, 1 troll is all it takes to ruin a great game.

Can we have a reporting system and bans for oblivious trolls? A better vote to kick system, and maybe an automatic disqualification sort of like when you drive the wrong direction?

I know I'm complaining and a bit salty, but it's just because I really like this game and want it to be awesome.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Let's talk multiplayer/online servers Jul 11, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Let's talk about Sim Dream modding Jun 20, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Let's talk about broadcasting (user's thread) Dec 12, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Let's talk about broadcasting (programmer's thread) Dec 12, 2018
    Console Lounge Quick race weekend (let's talk abou it Vol.1) Feb 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Let's talk Lotus 98T Feb 17, 2017
    Console Lounge Porsche Cayman GT4 - Let's talk gearing Jan 16, 2017
    Console Lounge Let's talk about rage quitters... Dec 9, 2016
    Chit Chat Room 935/78 - Let's talk setup and driving Oct 30, 2016
    Console Lounge Let's talk about braking Oct 6, 2016
    Suggestions Let's talk weather (I am not asking for rain). Aug 15, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Let's talk wheels...again. why not? Aug 27, 2014
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Let's do something, this is going to get ugly...(Servers) Aug 3, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Let's get acquainted? Nov 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions POLL! Let's buy this game again every year to support Assetto Corsa guys! Jul 20, 2019

3. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer