1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Limited online track car combinations

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by JIJDAN, Dec 22, 2016.

1. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

Why are there so little car track combinations online? For instance I like to drive the Tatuus FA01, but the only track to drive this car online is Mugello.

Almost all the time I drive the Tatuus FA01 online I start in an empty server, waiting for people to join. So why can't I chose another track than Mugello?

SlimCharles likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Question about limited tyre sets online Nov 20, 2020
    Console Lounge ACC Online limited to only 16 players? May 7, 2020
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Limited tracktime / driver Jul 5, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Limited force feedback with Fanatec CSL DD on Xbox series S Aug 30, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Limited Colors When Customizing Character Aug 29, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Unlimited Tyres In Championship Apr 15, 2021
    Screens & Videos Are Assetto Corsa videos limited to 18+ minutes? Nov 26, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Limited tire set - bugs with driver swap Sep 1, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Why so limited pitboxes on tracks? Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer CP Race - Limited tire sets? Jun 18, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Spectator mode improvements (limited pit wall members) Feb 7, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer [PRIVATE SERVER] - Only Kyalami limited to 40 pit ? Feb 4, 2020
    ACC Gameplay [1.1.2] Championship Endurance race, unlimited tyre sets@Barcelona Nov 24, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Limited Mouse movement Odyssey + Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay 1.0.4 career limited tyres, formation lap, points Jun 15, 2019

3. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

but, anyway there is tons of Gt3 at Spa

Tomcul and JIJDAN like this.
  4. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Because 95% just like GT3s and Spa, Monza, Nordschleife. Sad but true.
    To get other combinations you have to start your own server and tell others about it.
    I did that once but I gave up because it costs me too much time.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  5. JIJDAN

JIJDAN Racer

It seems to be impossible to start other combinations.

6. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Yes, I know. I can just speak from a PC user POV.
    Hope you console guys can start your own servers soon.

Horus likes this.
  7. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Because lack of custom lobbies.. close thread!

Honestly though. That's why everybody is upset about the lack of custom lobbies.. Online with this game just doesn't make sense in it's current configuration.

So this is basically just another "please add custom lobbies" thread.

bradleyland likes this.
  8. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Your point is clear and makes sense, but this thread is not necessarily only another private lobbies request. What he seems to ask here is a few more track/car combos that would suit his wish while private lobbies don't come about.

That's a kind of request that sounds fair, as long as there isn't lots of trouble with this sort of 'pre-private lobbies' workaround.

bradleyland and Snowman38 like this.
  9. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

very true. you're right.
    personally though, i would rather kunos put all their manpower into creating private lobbies rather a workaround.
    but fair point. :)

i think my "close thread" came off more aggressive than i had intended

Pleite likes this.
  10. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

I have to add: I rented a server via RackService, I did not set it up inside Assetto Corsa because that’s not possible (cause no dedicated servers available).

11. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Keep in mind that this only applies to PC. It is not yet possible to purchase a custom server (from RackSpace or otherwise) for the console version of the game.

12. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I'd suggest making a thread for 'Public Server Requests'

People can use it to make suggestions for what they think would be enjoyable online racing combinations.

It may or may not be seen by the people that matter of course but at least it's making an effort to be seen.

Keeping said thread on topic and only containing suggestions (no whining or complaining) would be a bit of a nightmare though I think!

ppbucko and Pleite like this.
  13. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Absolutely agree. We need more different combinations!

The problem isnt that most of the people get in GT3 lobbies. The problem is that there is so little combination of tracks and cars.

Why we have 4 servers of trackday on Imola? Why not having for example one in Imola, another in Zandvoort, another in Barcelona and another on Mugello?

Why we have like a million trackday and drift servers when more of the 75% arent used?

Why we dont have so many cars in the public lobbies (races)?

etc

SF73, barkx_, JIJDAN and 1 other person like this.
  14. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

I agree

15. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

After V1.11, Ive seen things I dont like:

-WEC races: why is it in Red Bull Ring? Red Bull ring has never hosted WEC races. Nurbugring and Spa have done it. Happy with at least having WEC races.
    -F138 vs SFT15: bizarre combination. Why not having both in separate races?
    -MC12C and SLS are gonne from GT3 races: Why??
    -Aventador vs supercars: At least in the real world (and Assetto being a simulator must be quite similar to that) Aventador is much more similar in pace to the hypercars. Just 2 seconds behind 918 in Nordschleife.

I did like DTM races can be of 16 players again.

And more problems that are still there: tracks and cars that are not used, same combinations, a lot of repetitive lobbies...

ppbucko likes this.