1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Little question

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Daffers, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Daffers

Daffers Rookie

How can i race as myself in a championship?
    It seems like i can only choose a driver and play as him. Am i missing something?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room A dumb little question, excuse my stupidity. Feb 5, 2016
    General modding discussion Hi little question for you :) Aug 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Hey guys, i have a little question... Mar 10, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Little question about torque vs bhp Feb 23, 2014
    ACC User Interface little issue search bar Thursday at 3:30 PM
    ACC General Discussions A little assistance to help please Oct 27, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #149 – Little and Large Oct 6, 2019
    ACC Gameplay little default setup inconsistency on Nissan GT-R (2015) Aug 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions One little nagging detail.. Aug 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals thrusmaster little edition no dectected Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI is a single little train behind the player Jun 9, 2019
    ACC User Interface Little error Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Improve the graphical appearence using this little trick May 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Little surprise? May 14, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer After the matchmaking problem, here's my little solution May 9, 2019

3. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

You are searching for the "career mode" probably. The championship mode represents the official 2018 championship with only official drivers. In the career mode instead you can race with your name and your team and two team mates whose name is chosen by you

4. Daffers

Daffers Rookie

But the career mode doesnt have a championship. At least it doesnt show standings at all. It is just random races.
    But surely you can race as yourself in championship mode? Why would i want to drive as somebody else? If it is really not there i hope they will implement it in a future update. For me this makes the game unplayable as i would only use it for offline racing.

Shame, tnx for your answer.

5. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

I think there will be a standings in the career mode since theoretically it's still a championship but didn't heard nothing by devs about this.. Let's hope they'll implement it:rolleyes:

Daffers likes this.