1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Little surprise?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by budgetek, May 14, 2019 at 10:26 PM.

1. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Hardcore Simmer

I believe that's already on the way.

LeDude83 likes this.
  2. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Racer

I hope for Nordschleife as well.

I noticed if you go to the free cam and roam around you can already see the first part of it is there....complete with graphiti etc. Not much, but a start......

Luca Zari likes this.
  3. ORC Ikks

ORC Ikks Rookie

Yes that he say in the interview.
    A surprise "more or less"
    That will be in the 1.1, and he talk about seven manufacturer who change their roadster car....
    so maybe update car

4. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Industrial spying here... Maybe at this time a special unit is alredy on the roof of your place. Lol.

Atak_Kat likes this.
  5. Luatz1

Luatz1 Racer

Battle Royale?:rolleyes: (That could be Monza T1:D)

AchillesXI, TheBoss, Son and 3 others like this.
  6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

As much as I’d LOVE to have The grand Nords here, I really doubt it will come.
    They’d had to add much more race classes to do VLN. Maybe even to add ROADCAR physics into ACC, beware of that...:D;)

7. ▣ HiTzz

▣ HiTzz Gamer

Battle royale

Tkeg likes this.
  8. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

9. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Earthquakes and tornados added in weather system
    +
    Arena Battle mod

mr Switchblade and PiretSS2000 like this.
  10. Ede-67

Ede-67 Rookie

If you fall under SA20 ACC will be deinstalled and wreckfest will be installed.

11. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Racer

Porsche Cup (which would be amazing) or Nordschleife.

12. esox71

esox71 Alien

Cross-platform!

13. Arlo

Arlo Gamer

14. Si.

Si. Racer

That’s a cool idea, Kunos should do that if they’re not already :).