1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Pitwall - web-based live-timing for ACC

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Toon Knapen, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

Our live-timing platform https://pitwall.live now supports ACC:

Currently the dashboard provides:
    • leaderboard with highlighting of selected cars
    • stint-overview of selected cars (pit-it and pit-out)
    • integration of twitch- or youtube-feed
    • download of all lap- and sector-times
    • trackmap
    • whole history of track-messages
    • completely runs in the browser, no installation needed, directly accessible to anyone who wants to watch the race
    To use it, just register and click on one of the championships/leagues to see the live-timing or results of the last race.

Seeing the live-timing of your race just requires to launch a small exe that captures all data from ACC and sends it to the platform in real-time.

upload_2020-6-8_20-41-50.png

toon

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Pitwall Font Sep 18, 2018
    ACC Tools Web-Based ACC Setup Tool for Sharing and Creating Setups May 11, 2023

3. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

That’s really good job!

Toon Knapen likes this.
  4. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Yeah nice work indeed!

Toon Knapen likes this.
  5. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

Live-Timing with integrated video-feed will be available online for round 5 of the SRO e-sport GT PRO and Silver championship race at Kyalami at 14h00 CET and 15h15 CET respectively.

Go to https://pitwall.live and select the championship. You can also find the results there of the AM race of Saturday evening.

Sorry for the shameless plug (I'm on of the developers) but I've seen questions whether there was live-timing available on different forums .... and there is now :)

kro, sirgaric and earlyapex like this.
  6. Justin w

Justin w Simracer

I run a league and was wondering if there was anything like p tracker used in AC so I can gather times and laps etc by people practicing in the week and get race results easy enough.

Many thanks

7. pamoer

pamoer Rookie

I've seen a few people working on live timing solutions in the broadcast programming thread, could be worth reaching out to them directly.

8. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

We are providing our live-timing platform https://pitwall.live. If you want us to add your league, join our discord and provide us with your logo and then your community can follow any of your races using a
    - leaderboard
    - detailed timing of stints and pitstops
    - gap-chart showing the evolution of gaps between cars
    - integrated youtube or twitch stream if available
    - trackmap

Darcy Callai Junior likes this.
  9. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

srograndfinale_8mintogo.png

Happy to announce that, since my last post here, we have added
    - exact position of all cars on the track-map
    - gap-chart showing the evolution of the gaps between the different cars during the race

We have also provided the live-timing for the SRO E-Sport grand finale yesterday evening (02aug2020), so you can check out the results of the race on our platform https://pitwall.live in the 'SRO-Pro' stream. Especially using the stint-widget and gap-chart you can see how Nils Jaukos managed to win the race using a nicely planned strategy.

In addition to the SRO E-Sport series, an increasing number of leagues are using our platform for live-timing. So there is plenty of action to watch!

If you also want live-timing for your league, join our discord to provide your details and we'll add your league to the platform.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    rycil likes this.
  10. JetPilot 2

JetPilot 2 Rookie

This tool is great! Thank you and keep going

Toon Knapen likes this.
  11. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Think i might use this for next week's 2.4hrs multiclass race, with 82 drivers it'll go down well.

Someone drop me a pm. :)

12. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

I just did :) And for more information on pitwall.live and setup live-timing for your leauge, join our discord: https://discord.gg/FFGBhs

13. KToMmi

KToMmi Gamer

This is wonderful. Exactly what I was looking for. Any chance to implement the weather forecasts? Also does the timing update the delta between the drivers once per lap, or every N seconds?

14. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

We have weather but weather forecast is not included yet.

The delta is only updated once per lap since ACC only provides timing data at the end of each lap per car :-( But we also have a live trackmap where you get an update every second on where each car is.

15. brad_co

brad_co Gamer

Can you provide another Discord link. Last one has expired.

16. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

Just click on the discord icon at the bottom of https://pitwall.live, that is easiest probably.

BTW, we just posted a new video: that I hope give's a good idea of what you can with pitwall

17. brad_co

brad_co Gamer

The link on YouTube channel doesn't work. But the one on the website is blanked out under the green banner across the bottom. I just clicked randomly within the green bar everywhere and it finally worked. Might need to make that link easier to find?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    Toon Knapen likes this.
  18. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

Indeed, the link to our youtube channel is not properly shown on our website. Will fix that. Thanks for remarking that.

Here is the link again but in text form (and thus trying to avoid the forum is replacing it by the video in-place): www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm3mkJBCYJ0

19. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

We are now continuously replaying the SRO esports 2020 championship grand final on pitwall.live.

As such, everybody can check out the functionalities of live-timing dashboard at any time on a 'live' race. Thus no need anymore for your league to first stream an event on pitwall.live to discover all it's features.

You can find this event just along with the other streams in the stream-overview page. And have a look at www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MYhM4wSpLE&t for a short tour.

20. Toon Knapen

Toon Knapen Gamer

Our purpose is to provide 'strategy and live-timing' to esports. Early this year we have setup a company to support growing our live-timing platform. We are currently hosting 180 live-timing servers which allow you to follow races of SRO-esports, SimGrid, Apex Online Racing, VMS, RWB, ACCSS, ...

We also have demo-servers running now which let you try out the different dashboard flavours without even having to register:
    - free dashboard: https://pitwall.live/watch/demo-free
    - lite dashboard: https://pitwall.live/watch/demo-lite
    - pro dashboard: https://pitwall.live/watch/demo-pro

We also setup live-timing servers for teams that want live-timing for practice events or when participating to events that are not live-time'd by the organisers.