1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Liveries without "endurance kit"??

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by RST, Jun 3, 2020.

1. RST

RST Racer

How can be created liveries WITHOUT "ENDURANCE KIT" if the
    "Endu Lights" will not be needed ???

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Again, a discussion about Lexus custom liveries Apr 1, 2024
    ACC General Discussions About those US tracks and Liveries... Feb 21, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Do we have any better Porsche Cup liveries for single player mode Jul 10, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars little Bugs on 2023 Liveries Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Can´t race sigle make race on offical liveries mixed custom ones Apr 6, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Custom Liveries - Reshading when Creating DDS Files Nov 17, 2022
    ACC User Interface [V1.8.19] Problem with 2022 liveries Nov 16, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Acura liveries Jul 1, 2022
    ACC User Interface 2022 Liveries Jun 30, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Can't get liveries to show in showroom May 17, 2022
    ACC Tools Race Element - Provides Solutions for Sim Racing. HUDs, Data, Setups, Liveries, Streaming. Apr 25, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Help needed: Race against AI with Custom Liveries? Single Make.. Mar 31, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 488 Challenge Custom Liveries Mar 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Missing 2021 liveries Mar 22, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley Team M-Sport IGT Kyalami liveries in wrong series Nov 24, 2021

3. DusterBuster

DusterBuster Gamer

If i remember correctly i think this is by design that you can only use endu kits.

4. g33ck0

g33ck0 Rookie

I wanna bump this, because I think, it's a pity that we are limited to the endurance versions in single player. A lot of nice skins I'll never see in my races.
    And I wonder why in the config file there is a line to activate/deactivate the endu kit, it just doesn't work for custom skin cars.

5. DusterBuster

DusterBuster Gamer

Yeah i would like to see this implemented too, since I like the look from some of the cars better with their sprint lights.

Maybe it's also not as easy to implement as we may think or there are other limitations.

6. g33ck0

g33ck0 Rookie

Yeah, might be the case.
    I could imagine, that sprint and endu models are completely separated from each other, so you would need to choose which version you want before it loads the model and than you would need the assignment to the AI cars that are loaded, too etc.

But that brings me to another question. Is there a load order for the cars & skins?
    Because it feels like, I always drive against the same opponents. Usually I drive against 29 AI cars, except of course tracks with less pit boxes. And without being able to check it right now and on the assumption that all '24h of Spa' liveries are in the game, I don't even get to see all these skins as well. I mean, there were about 70 entries in 2019.

E: Of course, changing the season to 2018 or to IGTC changes some cars, I'm aware of that.

7. DusterBuster

DusterBuster Gamer

The opponents depend on the cup from my knowledge. If choosing the appropriate race modes you'll get the correct opponents. With a quick race it depends on the car you choose. There's two sets of vehicles. When choosing a sprint cup car, you'll get the sprint opponents. When choosing and endurance car, you'll get the endurance opponents. With the IGTC Quick Race you'll get them from all races, because there are less liveries that the game can choose from.

This also leads to to a "not full grid" when selecting 50 cars on Spa and choosing sprint cars. There's not enough liveries to choose from. (With Endurance it's completely full)

8. g33ck0

g33ck0 Rookie

@DusterBuster
    The thread is about custom liveries. And you can only use them in 'Quick Race' or 'Custom Race Weekend' (<- which I use)
    You are right though, that if you choose a 2019 sprint cup livery, it will load the 2019 sprint cup opponents and so on.

I'm not sure, if my PC could handle 50 cars, never tried. But that's not my point.
    If I do a 'Custom Race Weekend' and my car is using a custom skin, I'm automatically in the Endurance-Skin load order for the opponents.
    There should be, depending on the starting grid of 2019 be about 70 skins to choose from. But I only get the same 29 skins, every race I do.
    So my assumption was, there is some kind of priority load order for the cars, but I would like it if they could get shuffled, so there is at least more variety in the Endurance class itself, if it's not possible to get custom skins without endurance kits.

9. DusterBuster

DusterBuster Gamer

Ok, than i misunderstood you.
    Yeah the best would be if we get to choose which kit we want to drive, so we could choose our opponents with a custom livery too.

10. Maranello78

Maranello78 Hardcore Simmer

Try editing file in your car.json, and use pattern 100, at least there are two kind of chassis, just take a look at Aston Martin 2019, with design 1 and with design 2, in the livery editor from game, compare and you can see differences

11. g33ck0

g33ck0 Rookie

I just quote myself from above

12. azzah

azzah Simracer

The option is in the customs/car json files because we were able to deselect the endurance option before, although not through the UI. I assume it was disabled because people moaned too much about it being dark at night:
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That being said, I'd like to have the sprint option back as well, it's not like you can see so much more with the endurance lights anyways. But it is what it is, you can't please everyone, this why we can't have nice things, yaddayadda...

13. g33ck0

g33ck0 Rookie

Well, that's interesting. That means, they either changed something fundamental, or it should be relatively easy to give us the option back.
    And if people 'need' them, they should select them before they join a random race/CP server.

I agree. Plus, not all Endurance Races in real life are held at times that force additional lights.

14. DusterBuster

DusterBuster Gamer

Was this really possible? Bought ACC back in early access, but didn't exactly remember that. I tried it back then when the livery editor was implemented, but thought it didn't do anything.

Was this before the "official" implementation of custom liveries?

15. azzah

azzah Simracer

Probably, yes.

I can't remember specifics about what update did what, but before we had the 2019 cars I preferred to use the 991gt3 with the cheap looking sprint lights. (don't judge me)

It might also have been in the period where we only could do custom liveries via entry lists on the servers, but yeah - that's quite some time ago...

So, where was I? Oh yes: Get off my lawn, young whippersnappers! ;)

16. DusterBuster

DusterBuster Gamer

Yeah I like the sprint lights on the good old 991.1 also better. Somehow the endurance lights look to new on the old car.

Especially the almost useless indicators just look cool :)

17. g33ck0

g33ck0 Rookie

I remember playing around with those settings a little bit, but wasn't really interested, because you only could make the custom liveries as you can now with the in game editor and not 'real custom' with the templates nowadays.
    I checked the guide I used (not sure about links here, so if you search for 'Assetto Corsa Competizione custom livery felixdicit' you should find it) and it has the line:

• useEnduranceKit: basically decides whether to use the endurance lighting kit or not. 0 is none, 1 is endurance. There might be more options per car, but I haven’t checked that.
    but I'm not sure if it worked back than.

18. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Gamer

Well, useEnduranceKit=0 doesn't work.
    It's a shame, especially for the Huracan 2019. Because the non endurance Version uses the iconic Huracan front lights, while the endurance version uses simple generic looking lights.

19. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Gamer

Oh, I've got to take that back. It actually works, just not in the garage.
    I changed endurancekit to zero in my existing custom championchip files and now the Huracan is the non endurance version.

Ok, all fine. :)

RST likes this.
  20. John Dalton

John Dalton Racer

Sadly doesn't work on custom skins, but good to see it works in the championship mode.

21. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Gamer

Works perfectly on my custom skin within my custom championship.